The Wedding Day

I Love You Silly !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hye, guys :) i've got a good news and a bad news. the good news is the story will come to end :)) finally. 1 more chapter you guys. The bad news is i wont write another story because i'll be busy next year. i'm going to focus on my studies. Yeah, i'm going to take a big exam next year :) 

 

Taeyeon P.O.V

Finally Luhan had graduated from Seoul University. He found a good job. He worked together with Kris running a photography shop. And guess what? We are now engaged :) After both of us going through complications, finally we made it to the final stage. I hope there is no more challenge from now on. Suddenly, my phone rings.

“Boo, where you are?” it’s that squishy Luhan.

“I’m at a wedding dress shop.”

“Why you go by yourself, we should go together.”

“It’s okay. I know that you are busy with your shop.” Luhan is so busy. I mean a bunch of good looking guy opened a studio, don’t you think the shop was loaded with thousands of girls.

“I’m sorry, Boo.”

“its okay, Luhan. I’ve got to go; I need to try some dresses. Bye.” Pfft.. how I wish Luhan was here.

I was looking around the shop. The wedding dresses are all nice, but looking the dress by me is just too boring. I wanted to hear Luhan opinion though. Nevermind. I just bought what I want. A long dress with a lace is nice. I should choose a simple one. I don’t like the dress to be too revealing plus I’ll be uncomfortable wearing it. Ah, this one is nice. I should give a try.

“Excuse me, can I try this dress.”

“Sure, miss, this way, please.”

The dress fits me nicely. I’m not a picky girl, anything that I find it suitable; I’ll just choose that one. I asked the workers to remove the curtain, and guess what? Luhan was sitting perfectly on the couch and smilling towards me.

“Boo, you look damn gorgeous.” How come he was here? I thought he was busy with his shop??

“Yah, how come you get here?”

“I decided to throw a surprise on you. The dress fits you, boo.”

Luhan is so sweet, he just too sweet. I’m glad he’s mine. After finishing buying those dress, we goes for shopping. We need to buy new furniture to our house. Luhan got a reall nice apartment. The apartment was near to his studio, so he can go to works easily.

“Luhan, we need some for the living room and bedroom. The kitchen is done already.”

“Okay, anything you want boo.”

We picked a really nice sofa and mini tables. Then we headed to the top to a nice bed.

“We can’t buy spring mattress, it’s too hard for our back. I’ll choose the soft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter