Revenge

I Love You Silly !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi guys :) back with another chap, hope you enjoy ~

 

Taeyeon P.O.V

Luhan was so nice to me this evening and guess what? He made a surprised to me. We gonna be engaged after Luhan graduate from Seoul University. This is my dream. We are just a step ahead to marriage. I’m going to be really happy because we gonna be together. Let’s go, taenie. Time to work.

After my works are all done, I packed my stuff and heads to convenience store. I need to buy something. When I was busy purchasing, I received a messaege, Hmm.. weird, why someone sending me an MMS right now. Wait, this picture is Luhan and Tiffany and why there are in one room and they have ?

No. This is not real, someone must be jealous of me and Luhan together, so he sends a ridiculous picture. No. This is not true. I must believe in Luhan. Taeyeon, just ignore the picture. Luhan will never do this to you. I always receive blackmail when I was dating Luhan. It’s just another freak person who tries to ruin my relationship with Luhan.

I just ignore the picture because I believe Luhan wouldn’t do that to me. Pftt, let’s just go home and take a long rest Taeyeon. When I arrive home, I saw a girl was waiting for me.

“May I help you?”

“Actually, I’m the one who helping you. Your boyfriend and his ex are enjoying their first night and you are just siting here and believing he is loyal to you?”

She’s the one who sent that picture.

“No! I don’t believe you. It’s just another stupid thing. Why you are making yourself look like a ?”

“Silly girl, you so damn stupid. Fine if you doesn’t believe me, tomorrow morning you just follow me. I will show you the reality. Don’t said I didn’t warn you earlier. They must be enjoying the scene right now. A dumb and a .

I just bang the door after that. Maybe her words are true? What if, Luhan just playing with me. Should I check tomorrow morning? NO! I shouldn’t ! I should believe in Luhan. But..

Yun P.O.V

Since I knew that Tiffany was pregnant, I know this is the best chance for me to my revenge back. I just a stupid girl who adore Luhan, but I was heartbroken when he only sticks to Tiffany. He said he love me but the end, he’ll be sticking to Tiffany. Being friend with Tiffany is just an excuse. I mean she’s a . I hate her to the fullest. The guy who slept with Tiffany is just someone I paid that night. Finally, I get my revenge, both of you have made my life miserable. I’ve been a slave to Tifany, and a toy to Luhan. Enjoy your night Luhan and Tiffany.

Suddenly, my phone rings..

“So, do you think about what I said earlier, Taeye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter