I tell him the truth

I Love You Silly !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi guys ^^ thank you very muchhhhhhh for the comment. i'm glad that you guys happy. about the . i will not write one cuz i'm not ready yet. T__T I'm sorry but i can still add some fluff to the story ~ thank you guys ♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=384aT-yAfNI  play this ♫

Taeyeon P.O.V

Last night I felt so warmth. Today, my period pain is all gone. Should I say thank you to him? I should to. It’s inappropriate not to so. Should I make him a breakfast?

Luhan P.O.V

Shoot! I wake up to late. It’s already 10 a.m. I’m taking an instant wash as I promise my mom to accompany her to buy medicine for Aunt. When I went downstairs, I saw a note on the table.

Luhan, I’m going out with Taecyeon to buy medicine for your Aunt. Take care of your aunt and buy some groceries also. Ah, ask Taeyeon to accompany you. You are not familiar to this place. Maybe I’ll be late.

Oh, Mom went with Taecyeon, Taeyeon’s brother. OMG. I’m so bored. What should I do? I keep on switching channel on TV. Suddenly, Taeyeon appeared from kitchen.

“I’ve already make breakfast, come and eat.” Why she look so cute, with that ponytail. Oh Taeyeon, you make me fall for you every day.”

“That so sweet of you, Taeyeon, you act like my wife.”

“Gee, No way. I just wanna say thank you for last night. Thank for carrying me.”

“Urgh, you are so heavy, Taeyeon. My shoulder hurts.” I made an aegyo face

“I’m sorry because I was so heavy and make your shoulder hurt, you can just leave me there last night and who decide to tag along with me last night?” I guessed she was mad at me. I saw her walking a way to the kitchen. Better I follow her.

“Taeyeonie, I’m sorry. I’m joking. You are not heavy. No, I wouldn’t leave you alone at there. Do you know how much I worry about you?”

“Whatever, Luhan.” She ignored me and continues to do her work. Suddenly, I thought of something.

“Taeyeon, my mom ask me to buy some groceries, would you mind to accompany me?” Just say yes, tae.

“Oh, okay. Let me change my clothes first.” She walk to upstairs and 3 minute later she went down.

“I’m done, lets go.”

Around 10 minutes later, we arrived at the shop. We take a trolley and starting to buy the groceries.

“Since my mom left with your brother, we have to cook for lunch.”

“I also know that. What you want for lunch.” What should I eat for lunch?

“Anything is okay.” She just picked whatever she wants too. After paying the groceries, we went back home.

“Yah, I’m going to make lunch, when I’m done. I’m gonna call you, okay.” Taeyeon ordered me to do so.

“Can I help you? I’m also a great cook. Plus I’m afraid if you put some poison into my food.” She made a jerk face at me. Like ‘SERIUS LUHAN’.

“Ok, I’m sorry; I guess I just have to wait.” I opened the tv and keep changing the channel. It’s so boring. Suddenly, I heard a phone call.

Ne, Lay-shi.

Oh, of course I will help you.

Yah, Aunt is okay. Thanks for worrying about us.

Maybe I’ll be back tomorrow.

Ne, Lay-shi, ah, I mean Lay oppa.

Anyeong.

What? Lay oppa? Since when she start to call him oppa?  Why can’t he call me oppa too? I’m still older than her.

“Finish talking with your Oppa.”

“It’s not nice to peek at other conversation.”

“Whatever. I’m going upstairs; call me when the food is ready.

Taeyeon P.O.V

Is he mad at me? For what? I mean, I just call Lay oppa and that’s all. I never understand boys. Well, better I cook faster.

30 minutes later.

“Xi Luhan, the food is ready.” I yelled at this boy. Guess what? He was sleeping and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter