Because of Orange Juice, We ....

I Love You Silly !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a long journey from Daejeon to Seoul. In a blink of eyes, I and my little brother fell asleep. After 2 hours, we arrived at Seoul University. Today is the registration day for newbies. I was really excited because this is my dream since I was a kid. Fighting Taeyeon! Hopefully I made new friends at here. High school was for me. No one really wanna be my friends.They all !  Holy ! Seoul University was really big!! How I'm gonna survive in this big building. Never mind Taeyeo, this is for your own good sake. 

"Attention to the newbies, please check your name and ID NO at the available counters. If any mistakes happen, please let the administration knows. We are trying to finish the registration as soon as possible. Thank You." 

Good! Now I have to search the counters. pftt.. Can’t they be more efficient? I hold tight my little brother's hand. Since I was accepted in Seoul University, I've to find a new place to live. Few years ago, our parents past away, but luckily they left something for us. I can support my little brother with part time job. Now, I need to have a new job in Seoul. I decided to ask the girl in front of me.

"Excuse me, can you please show me where the registration counters?" I was smiling towards that girl. 

"You just go straight and turn right. You will saw a hall at there. The registration is at the hall.”  The girl answered me back. I shake hand with her and say thanks for the help. I search for my name on the board and guess what? I'll be majoring in Art. Omg ! I was really happy. Yes, luckily I get what I want. I hugged my little brothers passionately.

"Yah, Noona! Let me go, people are watching." He was pushing me. I was really happy, that I don’t ever care at surroundings.

"Let it be, you are my little brother anyways. No one will ever care" I was hugging him really hard.

" Noona, I'm 15 years old already ! I'm not your little dongsaeng anymore, I'm a man!" He keeps pushing me away. I know he was annoyed with me. Taecyeon-ah, your Noona was really happy. Today is Noona Taeyeon Day!

"Yah, who said you are a man? For me you're still a kid. Until you can do your work on your own, don’t call yourself a man." I hit him on the spot! Taecyeon-ah, Noona was glad, that you are always right beside me.

"Noona, I want go to toilet first, wait for me "

"Come back faster, we need to go to your new school."  

Taecyeon POV

!  Why so hard finding damn toilet! I never realise finding a toilet was this hard. Maybe I should ask someone. I should go to nearby cafeteria because it seems many students are there. As I was walking, I tripped into something and bumped into a girl.

"Yah! Where do you put your eyes?" She was cursing and mumbling something. I didn’t hear what she said.

"Mianhae, I tripped into something, I didn’t saw you coming." I was bowing and extending my hand to ask for forgiveness, but I was rejected. 

"For a commoners like you, you should beg for my forgiveness. ! Because I bumped into her, I need to beg for forgiveness.

"Yah! Freak noona, I already say sorry and I would not repeat he same word." I gave her a strong look. I bet she must be afraid now. At last, freak noona walks away from me. At least I don’t have to deal with her anymore. What a weird person on Earth.

Taeyeon POV

Where is him? We are so gonna be late to his school. Taecyeon-ah comes back faster. Noona legs are tired. Mother in Heaven, it will be really nice if you were here. I bet you’ll be proud of me. While I was waiting him, I pull my Ipod out. My Ipod is like my boyfriend. As I open the Ipod, Baekyun’s picture greets me. OMG, why he so cute!  He such a dork!  I checked my favorite playlist. Tada ! Found you! My favorite songs by 4men's Shin Yong Jae - Reason. As I was really deep into the songs, my eyes were attracted to someone. The way he smiles, the way he laughed. Like, I've seen him before. My heart was like telling me something. Boy, have we ever met? I was looking at him intensely until I never realise my brother was hitting me. 

" Noona, what are you looking at “ My brother snatch away my Ipod.

“It’s none of your business. Give me back my Ipod!” I’m trying to snatch my Ipod back , but since he’s too tall, I’ve to beg to him.” Yah, gaja, we need to go to your new school.” I was pushing him away but secretly I take a glance at that boy. Will we ever meet again boy?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter