The Game of Fate

I Love You Silly !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi huys :) another boring chapter, the story getting ______. i'm not a good writer. ;_____________; btw, enjoys. I'm going to explain baek's character. he someone who believe love can come in slipt seconds. he doesnt really believe long realtionship can make hte couple happier.

 

Luhan P.O.V

Taeyeon getting engaged to a guy named Byun Baekhyun. That’s what Lay told me. They have already sent him invitation for small engagement party. Me? Getting drunk in the night and having bad hangover in the morning. Tayeon, why you are so stupid! How come you can’t acknowledge my love to you? I love you will all my heart. I’m giving everything to you. You are supposed to be mine. But now, you are with someone else. I still remember those sweet moments with you.

***************

Flashback

Today I’m free. I’m gonna ask Taeyeon out for a date. I miss her so much. I have been busy finishing my thesis; I don’t really have a time to go out with her.

“Taenie” imagine Luhan calling with those puppy eyes.

“Yup, what do you need Luhan”

“I wanna ask for a date.”

“Uh, where?”

“It’s a secret. Around 11 I’ll pick you up.”

“Okay.”

Yes, finally she agreed. I wanna take her put to amusement park. I wanna have fun with her.

I picked her up around 11. We just go straight to the park.

“Tadah, we have arrive, princess.”

“Amusement park? You such a childish boy, Luhan.” Hehe.. Well that’s me.

“Lets go. I’ve already bought the ticket online.”

“Okay, you are so fast.”

I put my hand on her waist and started to walk to the Viking. Oh yeah. It does have been a long time seen I ride Viking. Viking is superb ride. It gave you excitement and fear. But Taeyeon face said vice versa. She was scared. She refuses to ride at first, but when I made an aegyo, she accept it.

“Don’t worry, if you are afraid, you can hug me anytime, dear.”

Taeyeon just gave a jerk look. I know she was annoyed with me. Why she looks so cute when she’s mad. I pinched her fluffy cheeks.

The Viking ride has started. At first the ride was not so scary, but when the speed increase, its started to get scarier.

“WOOOOOOO” it was so fun. I was so really in excitement mood, until I didn’t realize Taeyeon was crying because she was scared.

“Hey, stop crying Taeyon. The ride will stop in a moment. Are you still afraid? Come, hug me. Don’t look everywhere. Just hug me tighter.

I embraced her and try to comfort her. I shouldn’t bring her to Viking. Poor her, she must endured the fear. After 10 minutes, the Viking stops. Finally, it’s over. I decided to again.

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon. You cried too much. Aigoo. Acting like a 5 years old kid.”

“Yah ! I’m scared of that Viking you know.” Taeyeon walks away from me. I’ll catch her up.

“I’m sorry. I’m not going to let you ride scary rides anymore. Let’s go have some fun at shop. I wanna buy couple things.”

Taeyeon jus nodded happily. Girls always like shopping. Taeyeon also prefer cute things. That’s why she chooses me. Oopss..

I was really hungry. It’s about lunch. Taeyeon are still choosing the couple shirts.

“Dear, can we go eat right now? I’m really hungry right now.”

“Luhan, just gave me 5 more minutes, I still need to choose the best shirts.”

I just walked away with unsatisfied look.

“Dear, I’m hungry.” I don’t really care about people looking at me that time. I was begging her like a child who wants to play.

“Yah, okay,okay. People are looking at us. Stop acting like that Luhan”

YAY! FINALLY! I can fill my stomach. I brought her to a Chinese restaurant. Lately, I’ve been craving Chinese foods. I’ve already booked the table. I wanna treat Taeyeon some Chinese’s dishes.

“Do you like to come here, Luhan?”

“Quiet often.”

Finally, the waiter arrived with our food. Wait! The waiter is my ex. To make it worse, she’s a noona. Oh my god. How come she works here?

“Enjoy your meals… LUHAN!”

Aish, this noona never change. She’s one of the kindest ex I ever have. At least I’ve never been slapped by her.

“Who’s she? A new toy? Luhan, luhan. You never learn your mistake. I will never understand you, Luhan.”

Noona. Just go away. I’m gonna dead meat in a while. Someone is boiling ~

“YAH! HOW MANY EX DO YOU HAVE???” Taeyeon took a fork and made a sign kill. I’m almost chocked with her action. I better don’t mess with her.

************

Yeah, I better don’t mess with her. Now I pay the price. She’s gonna be engaged. I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter