Girlfriend ?

I Love You Silly !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

18.04.1997

6 years old Tae Yeon

I was riding a bicycle. This is my first time. I was really scared to death. Later on, i catch up the steps, it was not that hard. You can do it Jie ! Fighting. It was all fine until my break stop functioning. I was really panic, all i can do was screaming for help.

Bummmp!!! Damn. I hit a tree. My head feel so dizzy. When I tried to open my eyes, I saw a boy was looking at me. 

" Yah, are you okay ? That boy have saved my life.

" Ne, gomawo"  He was so pretty. I’ve never met a boy this pretty.

" I heard your screaming, and I saw you fell down.  I hope you are fine. “ he smiled towards me. I swear,  that was the prettiest smile that I ever seen.

Thank you was all that I can say.

“You’re pretty. You wanna be my girlfriend? “ The boy extend his hand to me

Girlfriend?  “What is girlfriend”

“Girlfriend is a girl who is special than the other girls. You’re special to me because you are pretty than the other girls. So, would you like to be my girlfriend? “ he winked at me. Omg , why he so perfect. I can’t resist him.

“Yes, I will. “We make a pinky promise. “Can I call you Oppa ? “

“Of course “

Every day after school i will meet him at the same place. Oppa was really kind. When i was with Oppa i was really comfortable. I'm really glad, i met Oppa. 

But that doesn’t last long….

" Oppa, do you really have to go to Seoul ? " oppa jebal, dont go. dont leave me. I need you Oppa.  I was begging him not to leave me.

" Oppa really have to go. Omma said that appa get a new job in Seoul "he answered in sorrow tone. 

I was crying really hard, Oppa will leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter