Last Hope

I Love You Silly !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi :) I'm sorry i make you guys wait ~ thank you so much for still reading my fic :) i'm going to upate faster ~ 

 

Luhan P.O.V

It’s too late, Luhan. Taeyeon already become Baek fiancée. My mind was totally blank. I don’t know what should I do right now. I swear, this is the first time I broke into lots of tears. That’s it! I don’t wanna know about Taeyeon anymore. I’m done. But I need some time to reflex myself. I’m better head to Daejeon. The only place I thing suitable right now.

Taeyeon P.O.V

I don’t care. I need to see Luhan right now. I’ve broken his heart. Taeyeon. Why you are so stupid! You shouldn’t do like that to Luhan. Why you don’t believe in him? SILLY! SILLY ME! I need to catch a taxi now.

“Ahjussi, I wanna go to Daejeon right now.”

“Yes, miss” the taxi off to Daejeon. Luhan, I will beg for forgiveness. I hope you will still accept me. I Love You. I love you with all my heart.

“Ahjussi, please drive faster, I need to meet someone.”

“Yes, miss. I’m driving really fast right now.”

I was so anxious. I was scared to face Luhan. I’ve been doing so many wrong things.

“Miss we have arrive.”

“Thank you, here is your money.”

I’m going straight to the park. At first I didn’t see him, but later I saw him at the swings. You have suffer a lot for me, Luhan.

“Luhan.” I guess he was shocked to see me. He tried to runaway but I stop him.

“Wait, Luhan I need to explain something to you.”

‘Did you ever stop to listen to explanation that day? why I’m supposed to stop right now.”

“Luhan, I’m know that I’m a jerk, not listening to your explanation, but I’m not you are not like me. You wouldn’t do stupid action like me. Just give me one chance and I’ll promise you will never see me after this.”

“Okay, I give you 10 minutes.”

“First of all, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for ignoring you. I supposed to believe in you, but I’m just a . i was so stupid that I make decision really fast. Since I was little, I was afraid I’m not gonna find love because I work too much for my family. But the actual reason is because I’m scared of love. But when I meet you, I learn about love. Yes, I’m such a . I never acknowledge your love for me. I’m really sorry. Luhan, I wanna say thank you because you thought me about love. You bring happiness to me. I really enjoyed our relationship. Thank so much Luhan, sincerely; I love you ~ till we meet again.”

I’m done, the relationship is over. Because of my stupid act, Luhan have to endure tons of pain. I’m going back to Seoul. There is nothing left for me in here. Suddenly, someone grab my hands.

“Yah, you are always a silly girl.” It’s Luhan and he was smiling. He smacked my head.

“Ouch” I rubbed my head because he smacked me too hard.

“Do you think I will let you go just like that? Since we was young, I had promise to marry you in the future. How can I break the promise? I love you, I love your stupid act, and I love everything about you. Don’t you ever think to leave me just like that! And one more thing, you can’t get closer with any guys. I don’t want you to be wih another man. I hate watching you smile when you are with someone else. I’ve almost punch Baekhyun when he hold your hand. I don’t like it!”

Luhan is so sweet. Thank god. I don’t wanna lose him anymore.

“Okay, dear. I won’t look at ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter