Now I know..

I Love You Silly !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anyeong ^^. I'm sorry. i was really busy. i got tutiton -.- btw. enjoy ~ 

Blue- Luhan 

Pink-Taeyeon

Purple- Lay 

http://kiwi6.com/file/l0222pv63u play this song

 

Taeyeon P.O.V

Ah, I’m so tired. All day long I’ve been busy. Working and studying. Taeyeon, how long you have to endure this thing? Aniya Taeyeon! Don’t give up. This is for Taecyeon, so he can have brighter future. But that brat, never made me proud of him. Huh, molla. I should get a sleep. I closed my eyes, suddenly.

sowoneul malhaebwa ~

Yah! Ahjumma. Wae you ignoring me when I called you? :P

I don’t like you calling me ahjumma. Why you always bothering me? >__<

Because you always mad at me. Ignoring me all day. T____T

Why you want from me?  .______.

I just wanna make good example to you as I was Sunbae. We can be friends. ^__^

Ah, whatever, I wanna sleep. -___________-

Good night (^.^)

Ah, I don’t care. I wanna sleep. But, why he so cute? . Aish, pabo! Taeyeon it’s just a trap. Don’t fall for him. It’s just a lame trick.

Luhan P.O.V

OMG. Why she’s so cute. I think I started to like you Taeyeon. I wonder why I never felt like this before. Cute Taeyeon. Yah, Luhan! Get a grip of yourself. She’s just a toy. She’s not someone special.

I was about to put my phone on my table lamp, then I remember I forgot to call Tiffany! Oh no! I will be in big trouble if I don’t reply to her. She must angry with me right now.

Mianhae, Tiffany, Oppa was really busy. I didn’t have time to call you. I put the phone on the table. Tiffany, why did I choose you? Ah, I don’t care. I wanna sleep. I’m too tired today. I was walking towards my bed then suddenly I hear a fall sound. Tingg..

Eh, it was a pendant. How the pendants manage to fall? I think I hang it somewhere.

"Here, Oppa, take this. You have to keep this with you. Every time you missed me, hold this thing."

It’s from her, my first love. I always remember you. I wished you were here, my first love. If you were here, maybe I won’t be this . Maybe I will not be this spoiled.  From now on, I’m going to wear this. Where are you my first love? Can we ever meet again? I put the pendant on my neck. Somehow, I feel secure wearing this pendant. I feel like someone was hugging me. I can feel the warmth.

Taeyeon P.O.V

I rushed to Taecyeon’s room. It was his birthday. Because I was too busy with college and works I didn’t have time to prepare birthday cake for him. Well, we can eat the cake later.

“Saengil Chuka hamnida, saegil chukka hamnida, saranghaeyo Kim Taecyeon, saengil chukka hamnida” wee, I clapped my hand really hard.

“Noona, gomawo” He hugged to show his gratitude. I give him a kiss on his cheeks.

“I’m sorry; I didn’t manage to buy birthday cake. Noona was too busy. As for my repay, let’s go out tonight.”

“But Noona, didn’t you have to work?”

“Ah, Noona take the evening shift today. Besides, class at college end at 11 p.m. So, Noona got plenty of time for you.”

“Okay” He nodded. I feel grateful because Taecyeon grow really well. Even though, he was so young when our parents die, he always stays strong.

“Noona need to go college first, Noona already packed your lunch. Bye”

I better hurry; I need to catch the bus or else I’m gonna be late. The bus has arrived. I swiped my card and find an empty seat. There is it, but it’s next to a guy. Ah, Taeyeon, just sit. Nothing gonna happen. I smiled towards him and asked for a seat.

“Anyeonghasaeyo, Chen-imnida.” He bowed slightly at me.

“Anyeoghasaeyo, Taeyeon-imnida. But Chen is Chinese name. How can you speak Korean well?”

“Ah, my real name is Jong Dae, but people like to call me Chen and I like the name, Chen. Ah, by the way, where are you going Taeyeon-shi?”

“I’m going to the college. You?”

“Same! I’m going to Seoul University. I’ve been majoring in Photography at there.”

“DAEBAK! We are going to the same place. I’m first semester student. I’m majoring in Art.”

“Wow, we will be bus partner right?”

“Yes.”

 I chat a lot with Chen, he such a nice guy. I laughed at his joke. Why Chen doesn’t become my Sunbae? Luhan is annoying, not like Chen. Then we arrived at the college. I waved at him as goodbye sign. He waved back. I walk faster towards my class.

Finally, after Prof. Daniel brief about sketching, the classes finish. Yeay, now get ready for work Taeyeon. I’ve lots of work to do. As I was walking, I heard my name is being called. “ Taeyeon-shi” Oh, that’s Chen.. and some guys?

“Where are you going?” Chen asked me. Eh, Chen friends with Lay.

“ Taeyeon, are you going to work?” Lay asked me. OMG, his dimple is so attractive.

“You know her, Lay?” Chen asked Lay immediately. He gave him this blank face.

“Yes, she’s my employee. Of course I know her. By the way, Chen, how did you know her?”

“I met her in the bus.” Suddenly a tall figure guys started to join in.

“Lay and Chen, don’t you wanna introduce her to us?” Chen started to introduce them to me.

“Taeyeon, this is Kris, the tall one.” OMG, he is so tall. I feel like a miglet.

“Hi, I’m Kris” I just nodded and smile towards him. Wow, I’ve to admit, he got nice buddies.

“Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter