Cafe'

I Love You Silly !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, I'm back! I'm sorry I was really busy. Next week, i got tuiton -.- Imagining 3 hour straight ! and it's addmath! pfft.. Thank you so much for the comments that you guys give ;___________; crying.* bowing 180 degree. Enjoy, I'll try to update faster. Open that link and play the song ~ ♫ 

 

http://kiwi6.com/file/rr7x78yz55

 

 

After a hectic day in college, finally i'm back at home. I hope Taecyeon can find him own way home. Why he such a jerk! I recall back my conversation with him.

"We meet again, young lady or should I call you Taeyeon" Ah, first time I don't like someone calling my name that. 

"Our relationship is now Sunbae-Hoobae. I'll respect you, you respect me. We’re done right? I almost walked away but he held my hand.

"What If I don't agree? What If we are not Sunbae-Hoobae only? He smirked again. OMG! That smirked again.

I was really shy. My face turned red. “I don’t understand what you mean?

“You spilled your damn orange juice on my shirt and that shirt is 400000 won. You need to pay for the shirt”

MO???? 400000 won? Why so expensive. “But I don’t have that much at this time.”

“If you cannot pay with money, you can pay me by living as a maid for two months.” He smiled.

“What a maid? Are you crazy? No!”

“It’s simple, just follow my order only or you wanna pay me?

I hesitated for a moment. I think being a maid is okay because I can’t pay him 400000 won. It’s such a big amount.

“Okay, I’ll agree. But only for two months” I give him a killer eyes. “I’ve to go.”

As I was walking away, he pulled my shirt. Waa! It’s so annoying!

“What did you want? I thought we have finished talking!”

“I want your phone number” he took out his phone.

"Why you need my number?" 

"In case I need to errand you something."

"But, I…

"Lalalalala, I can’t hear you." He was covering his ear with that weird sound. Fine! It’s your day! 

Whether I want or not, I need to give him my number.

Argh, I thought coming to Seoul will make happier, but vice versa. It was nightmare. But Taeyeon-ah, you have to be strong. OMG, it’s already 4. I need to make dinner for Taecyeon because I need to work at night. I've got a job at a Cafe. It's better than nothing right? I headed straight for the kitchen. What should I make for dinner? Well, I'll just make something delicious.

After finishing cooking, I get a bath. I’ll put on nice clothes. Its 6 p.m. I'll better get start to work. Better send a message to Taecyeon first.

Noona need to go to work. Noona has made you dinner. Just reheat it. Bye.

After 10 minutes journey, I've arrive at the cafe. I managed to get the job via phone. They said they need new employment. Well, that’s a big catch for as I'm jobless.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Kim Taeyeon imnida." I was bowing to the Owner. He was really young. Oh my, he got dimple.

Lay P.O.V

What a tiring day! I’ll better go to Café. At least I don’t feel so much stress. I got my car key and headed to the Café.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Lay sajangnim.” I just smiled. It’s still awkward hearing sajangnim but still I was the owner of this Café. So they need to respect me right? What wrong with you Lay?

I was taking the order and preparing the broth. Suddenly,

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Kim Taeyeon imnida."

“Ne…

WOW. She’s so beautiful. I’ve never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter