Last :(

I Love You Silly !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it the final chapter :(( THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE THAT YOU ALL GAVE. THE COMMENTS AND EVERYTHING. SORRY I'M USING CAPSLOCK. ♥ I WILL NOT WRITE ANOTHER STORY. IM TOO BUSY RYTE NOW T________T * if you guys wanna talk to me.. twitter ---> @0mu_raiseu

 

 

9 Month Later

Luhan P.O.V

“She is losing lots of blood. Please pray for her.”

“Can you save my wife, doctor?”

“We are trying really hard, Mr Luhan. You need to endure this strongly.”

 NO! I’m not going to lose Taeyeon again. Oh god, why must us? When I thought everything was under control, I’m wrong. The situation was getting worse.

“Nurse, what is her current pulse.”

“100, 90, 60, it’s dropping Doctor.”

“Bring her to the operation room now, or else the baby will be drowning.”

What’s wrong now? Why they are bringing her to operation room. I never knew that giving a birth to a chid would be this complex.

The Exo-M boys were here. “Thank God, you guys came.”

“How’s Taeyeon? Is everything fine?”

“She loses lots of blood, I’m afraid we might not get the baby.”

“I hope she’ll be fine.” Kris patted my shoulders.

Finally, the doctor came out from the operation room.

“Mr Luhan, I hope you’ll be strong. I need your decision now; you have to choose between your wife and your child? Your wife is losing lots of blood and we don’t really have much in the blood bank.”

At that time, I felt the world is ending. My legs were trembling really hard. I didn’t have any strength. I was crying really hard, I don’t want to lose both of them. Why? Why are you torturing me right now?

“Doctor, please save…………….”

******************************************************

Today was really a warm and nice day. The birds were singing loudly. The kids were playing at the playground. The couples were holding hands. I’m just sitting on the beach looking at those moments. I brought my Canon D600. I would like to take those precious moments with me.

“Daddy, I wanna eat ice cream.” Aigoo, it’s my son, Taehan.

“Taehan, you have already eaten ice cream. Why you want another one?”

“I want ice cream. I want ice cream.” Taehan was crying. Aigoo, this boy, he nags like a girl.

“Aigoo, Taehan what’s wrong honey?” Taeyeon came from the toilet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter