Confidential

❊ Visual Illusions ❊ ║ Layouts Archive ║ New - Wish On The Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. .

confidential

Classification: Active Agent

Personnel File Code: M_Davies12

Affiliation: British Men of Letters

Position: Head of American Operations

.

Name: Michael Davies
AKA: Mick Davies
Character From: Supernatural
Species: Human
Education: Kendricks Academy
Affiliation: British Men of Letters
Portrayed by: Adam Fergus
Spencer Drever (young)
First Appearance: Season 12 - Mamma Mia
Last Appearance: Season 12 - The British Invasion

The code is what makes a young boy kill his best friend. But I'm a man now, Doctor Hess, and I can see the choices. And I choose to do the right thing.

Background

Background

When he was a young boy, Mick was orphaned and spent some time living on the streets. In an attempt to get some money, he pickpocketed a member of the British Men of Letters and accidentally stole a cursed coin. The British Men of Letters saw potential within Mick and sent him to the Kendricks School.

At the Kendricks Academy, Mick was best friends with a boy named Timothy. He was also classmates with Arthur Ketch who called them "survivors" when describing their experience years later. During his time at Kendricks, Mick studied lycanthropy extensively.

Personality

Personality

Unlike his fellow co-workers, Mick is not a fighter. He acts more as a mediator between his companions and those they wish to speak with. He displays a more friendly and open demeanor and even gives his cell phone number to the Winchesters upon their first meeting. This does not mean he is naive, for Mick knows what the British Men of Letters do. This was shown when he made the decision to call in Arthur Ketch despite being aware of the man's bloody tactics. He is also loyal to his superiors and can come off as somewhat manipulative while trying to achieve their goals.

While not completely blind to the darker sides of the organization he works for, Mick lacks knowledge in hunting and killing and is a vulnerable target when confronted by an attacker. His lack of understanding in American hunters also leads him to dub them as "difficult". In contrast to Ketch, Mick relies on information to survive and to do his job, not brute force. He does not take pleasure in violence of any form, as he is shown discomforted by Ketch's behavior when faced with it directly and appeared afraid about the idea of confronting the Alpha Vampire and his small army of vampires. Luckily for him, Mick is proficient in casting spells. Despite his limitations in this regard, Mick is shown to have courage and sharp wits as seen when he attacked Sam to slip him a bullet without the Alpha Vampire noticing.

Appearance

Appearance

Like most British Men of Letters, Mick Davies always wears a suit. His eyes are an enticing shade of light pearly grey/green. He also has a distinguishable patch of stubble adorning his face.

Powers & Abilities

Powers & Abilities

As one of the British Men of Letters, Mick has displayed a few abilities:

Warding Mick displays a significant understanding of warding, being able to "power down" Lady Toni Bevell's angel warding with apparent ease.

Spell Casting Mick has some proficiency in spell casting as seen when he performed the ritual given to him by Sam Winchester to create more bullets for the Colt.

Sleight-of-Hand Mick demonstrates some proficiency in sleight-of-hand as seen when he slips Sam the Colt bullet while pretending to attack him so that the Alpha Vampire won't notice. His skill in this as a child enabled him to steal what turned out to be a cursed object from a British Men of Letters operative and brought Mick to the attention of the organization.

Trivia

Trivia

I Mick has never taken a life as seen in The Raid when Mary Winchester asks who present has killed anything and Mick does not raise his hand. In The British Invasion, this is shown to be a lie as he murdered his best friend Timothy as a child on the orders of Doctor Hess, something that haunted him to the end of his life.

II Unlike the other seen British Men of Letters, Mick appears to be more of a bureaucrat or administrator than a field operative. His reactions to the situation in The Raid further indicate his lack of combat experience and his lack of readiness for being in combat.

III Mick's killing of Timothy and Hayden Foster as well as his attempt to murder Eileen Leahy were all the result of Mick choosing to follow The Code of the British Men of Letters. Ironically, the moment he chose to spare someone and fight against The Code resulted in his own death.

IV Unlike the rest of the British Men of Letters, the Winchesters were genuinely fond of Mick after he proved himself to them by helping to save Claire Novak in Ladies Drink Free and then spending the night drinking with them at the bunker and subseq

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter