Invitation

❊ Visual Illusions ❊ ║ Layouts Archive ║ New - Wish On The Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Black Polka Dotted[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The Life of A Bug[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

There was once a ladybug who wanted to learn how to fly. Her name was Yeol and she was always one step behind from the other ladybugs in growing and never got to play with those of the same age. 

One day, she met a gentleman bug named Sehun. He was always cold to her, saying how she will never mature as a full-grown ladybug. Yeol got angry and swore to Sehun that she will learn how to fly. Yeol tried every day, flapping her tiny wings but to no avail.

She always failed. 

Another day passed and it was raining. Sehun saw Yeol crying under a big leaf. She was saying how Sehun was right and that she is a failure. Sehun felt sorry and finally went to comfort Yeol, whispering to her that he will help her learn how to fly and to meet him on the branch of a tree northeast to where they are now in the morning. Sehun quickly left, embarrassed, while Yeol smiled. 

The next day, Yeol saw Sehun mumbling about how he will regret his decision to helping her. Sehun turned around, saw Yeol, and his cold face showed again. He held Yeol's hand, to which Yeol blushed, and walked to the edge of the tree. 

"Ready?" Sehun said.

"Huh? Wait, wha-" Before Yeol could get ready, Sehun grabbed her hand tight and jumped down the tree.

"YEHET!" Yeol yelled.

And that's how Yeol learned how to fly. 

[/CONTENTID3]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter