Wood

❊ Visual Illusions ❊ ║ Layouts Archive ║ New - Wish On The Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]EXO's Little Maknae[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The Story of Oh Seuhun[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

The door opened to the luxurious dorm of the famous korean group, EXO. One by one, all twelve members entered lifelessly, except for one person: Oh Sehun. "I'm going to sleep," Suho yawned as he went to his room, silently followed by the tallest member, Kris. Tao and Xiumin nodded and headed to their room as well, scratching their heads. As the other members dispersed to their own rooms to rest after who knows how many months due to their busy schedule, one member was left alone in the middle of their living room. The maknae smirked silently and tiptoed to his hyungs' rooms, making sure to check that all of them were asleep. Then, he left the dorm, giggling. 

 

"Hey, where's Sehun?" Lay wondered as he set the table for dinner.

"Who knows. Maybe he's in the bathroom sleeping in the tub?" Chanyeol responded while watching the television.

Just then, the dorm's front door opened, revealing the very person everybody was wondering where in the heavens he went. Chen looked at the poker-faced maknae, seeing the two plastic bags in his hand. "What's inside that?"

Baekhyun went to him and sniffed the bag and yelled, "IT'S CHICKEN!"

All of the members childishly rejoiced and jumped up and down. "Our maknae is so thoughtful to his hyungs! I'm so proud!" Luhan clapped and gave Sehun a pat on the back.

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter