NML - Dashed

❊ Visual Illusions ❊ ║ Layouts Archive ║ New - Wish On The Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Sixty-Two[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Night Mode Layout - Dashed[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]T[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]he skies were painted with a lush gradient of orange and yellow. Barely any students or teachers were left since after school activities were dismissed by the very last bell for the day merely a few moments ago.

One particular student, however, just finished her cleaning duties and was getting ready to leave the club room. Shoving the dangling keys back into her pockets, she let out a sigh as she started to walk towards her locker before heading home.

“Oh, Yeonseo!” a familiar voice called out to the tired female student as she entered the main building. She looked up to see a fellow art club member jogging towards her. “Did you already lock up the club room?”

“Hey, Jooheon. Yeah, I already did. Why?”

The ash brown-haired man gave a shy, toothy grin which made his eyes curve up into cute little slits. “I forgot my lyrics notebook inside and I need it for my music class homework. Can I have the keys? I can return them directly to Mr. Lee tomorrow so you don’t have to come with me.”

Yeonseo was about to easily hand over the keys when she stopped midway to look at the smiling student. She glared at him skeptically. “You almost lost the keys during your cleanup turn last time. How can I trust you?”

“Hey! That was only one time!” he whined. 

“Fine.” She plopped the jingling keys into his pleading hand. “If you lose this, I’m blaming you.”

After he muttered a soft ‘thanks’ with a relieved sigh, Jooheon resumed his jogging to fetch his notebook while Yeonseo continued her way towards her locker. 

Just as she turned the corner, she noticed a student scurrying around where her locker would be. Upon closer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter