Rebirth

CANDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rebirth

Words: 955

Rating: PG-13

It's been week already, but Yerin was still unconscious. Everyone who is close to her was there for her.  It was another day again that SinB came there talking to her sleeping girlfriend. She see how beautiful the girl is.

"I know you are an angel, but I still need you here. Heaven have so much angel above. Don't go there yet." She mumble as she cried.

"Wake up now. I will tell dad already about us. So wake up. He keep asking me why I went out. Unnie knows about us already, and she told me she will tell mom. If you wake up now I will tell dad." SinB plead, but seems her plead wasn't fall in a deaf ear, because Yerin hands move. With that she call the doctor.

 

Seulgi watch Joy who was staring in the wall of her room. "You should eat." She says. Joy didn't answer.

Seulgi sigh, she don't know what to do anymore. Then the phone ring, but Joy isn't answering it.

"Someone is calling you." Joy ignore again as she lie down. Seulgi sigh as she look who was calling. She see it was a girl named Krystal. 'Krystal Unnie' Seulgi crease her brow the name seems familiar to her, but she shrugged it off.

"It was Krystal unnie." She says as she read the caller. Sooyoung suddenly sit and answer the phone.

"Unnie? Really? I will be there." Joy stand as she get her jacket.

"Where are you going?" Seulgi asked.

"Yerin is awake." Joy smile as she leave Seulgi in her room. Seulgi sigh as she just look at the close door.

"It's better than to see her all hopeless in this room, because that's not Joy at all." She mumbled.

 

It's been week already, Yerin wasn't allowed to do some basketball. She can walk and so her stuffs. Her wound in the head and face are healing.

She was recovering after the good medication and help of her friends, family and girlfriend.

After of one week not being in school she's back to school again. She took some of her exams and attend some of her class with teachers looking after her and also Joy.

She was now on the garden sitting on the bench. She was watching the flowers hit by the sunlight.

SinB intertwined their hands. She smile at Yerin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter