Day 1

CANDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1

Words: 1480

Rating: NC-17

"Oh Oh Who was that?" Like a crazy wild cat first time seeing a food to eat, they look like dumb jerks fan girling over another girl. Joy was smiling with her famous smile, she was known around the school. Today was the birthday of one of her team mate in basketball. Her friends was telling her to approach the girl.

Joy was known for being the most 'smooth' in their school. Well, the school was all girls school.

"What will I get if she talk to me?" Joy asked like she know she will win. "A kiss!" Yerin happily says. Joy rolled her eyes, as if she want a kiss from Yerin.

"How about with me and SinB? I will let you touch my girl for the first time." A big smile form in Joy's face. That was quite tempting, SinB was hot, she won't mind letting the girl scream her name. Yeri smirk she know that her friend can do it though. 

"You will really let me huh?" Joy smirk, Yerin smile as an approval. 

"Why not? SinB won't mind." Yeri laugh making Joy laugh too. She left her friends as she approach the other girl who was in the bar of the house drinking. Joy was really turn on looking at the legs, and end of her short shorts, almost like a . 

"Hi." Joy's hand was now on the girl's hips. The stranger was startled and look at Joy. The latter smirk.

"You're new here? I haven't seen you in school. You look so damn hot." She smirk making the stranger give her the eyes.

"Your short is too perfect. I like how it fits you tight." Joy run her hand in the of the girl. The stranger bit her lips. "Wanna dance with me, I wonder how does it feel your body grinding against me."

That night Joy dance along with the beautiful stranger. Yerin watch her friend with her girlfriend. SinB was enjoying the night, sipping her cocktail and dancing with the beat of the music through the small bar. She was talking with another friend that Yerin don't care who. 

Yerin's arm was wrap in the other girl's hips. "Wait isn't that Joy? Omo she is dancing with Seulgi?" SinB was really shock, Yerin give her a glance. She don't know who is Seulgi.

"You mean that girl name is Seulgi? How come you know her?" Yerin was curious too. SinB was still dancing as she talk with her girlfriend.

"She's in the dance club with me. She was our leader, a good dancer from the senior. She's a sunbae, but we are friends." SinB proudly says making a big smile form in Yerin's lips. Then she feel SinB push her.

"Babe! Why?" Yerin asked don't know why the girl suddenly push her away.

"Are you interested with her?!" That was a glare and Yerin don't like such looks.

"Oh come on babe, she's not my type. Plus don't you see Joy is enjoying her?" Yerin explained making SinB nod. She never knew that Seulgi could be that hot since this is the first time they go in same party.

"For now can we dance?" Yerin pull SinB by the waist and kiss SinB's ear. "I don't mind." SinB smirk.

 

"You really look beautiful I guess your name too?" They are now near the pool talking. 

"Seulgi. I know you, don't worry captain Sooyoung." The girl smirk Joy like it. How her name rolls to the other woman's tongue.

"Oh. So Seulgi on what club are you in?" Joy asked. Seulgi smirk w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter