Take It Slow

CANDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Take It Slow

Words: 1732

Rating: NC-17

"Seulgi?" Joy never expect to see Seulgi here. That's explained how good she is on dancing that night. Joy can't help, but to check Seulgi out. The girl was in crop top and a pants and ruber shoes, so she could be comfortable in dancing. Seulgi looks really hot. "Are you checking me out?" Seulgi crease her brow. Joy shrug as her eyes met the other girl's cat like eyes.

"Why not? You're worth it." Seulgi rolled her eyes. She already hear those lines. She used going to party and heard that to random people. That's too lame for her.

"Oh really? What are you even doing here?" That was too bossy. Joy smirk.

"Your co-dancer ask me for help to turn off this ." Joy point the air conditioner. "Plus I know now to what club you belong. Can I know now what the gift you had for me?" Joy asked. Seulgi get her bag ignoring Joy.

"I am not in the mood for any you like to do." Joy pull her by the wrist. She trap Seulgi by her body and the mirror making Seulgi face the mirror.

"Look at yourself and to me. What do you think how it would feel if you see yourself by me?" Tempting, too ing and she can't deny that was a turn on. Seulgi can't help, but bite her lips as she feel Joy's hand running to her tummy.

"Damn you look so hot biting your lips. Can I bite that too?" Joy asked, Seulgi can't take it anymore especially when Joy hands run to the button of her jeans. She tried her best to stop Joy's hand.

"Wait Sooyoung. Not here." With that Joy knows she smell victory.

 

The other day after the class, the whole Dance Club has practice since the intramural of the school is coming in a week. 

Seulgi open the door with her key and they are all shock as what surprises them. The whole room was in a mess. Lipstick was written in the mirror and garbage was all in the floor.

Seulgi's eyes flare up seeing this mess, the whole group was in shock especially the freshman and junior.

"Omo what happen Sunbae?" SinB asked, yesterday she wasn't able to attend the practice since Yerin and her do something that who knows what? 

"The heck, that Sooyoung will pay for it." Seulgi form her hands into a fist. Her group was able to hear it.

"You mean Joy?" SinB asked again. "Whatever, she's gonna pay for this." With that Seulgi left them their. 

They don't know what to do, but to enter the dance room and clean it.

"What happened yesterday?" SinB asked the others. Some shrugged, but Doyeon was to answer the question of the other girl who is also best in the group.

"All we know is that Yujung and I asked Sooyoung sunbaenim to help us in the air conditioner. We left after that." Doyeon explained. SinB nodded in understanding. She wonder what Yerin's best friend do this time.

"That jerk. I'll tell Yerin about it." She mumble leaving the room. Others are left their cleaning the whole area.

 

Seulgi enter the shower are of the gym. There was other girls half and was shock to see the team leader of dance club.  Seulgi don't care, she was looking for a certain short black haired girl. 

"Damn this!! Where is Park Sooyoung?!" She yell, the team mates of Sooyoung don't know what is happening. They point the cubicle on the end of the shower room.

Yerin came out from the other cubicle to see who is yelling; she it was random girls that Sooyoung hook with and she was shock to see it was Seulgi. Her eyes widen. 

"Joy. You have to see this." Yerin call out. Joy was curious. She was still showering and tale some peak. 

"Seulgi." She smile like an idiot seeing Seulgi there. Seulgi ignored all people and walk to Joy. The latter eyes widen. She was what do Seulgi thinks she is doing?" Yerin enter the cubicle again and close it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter