Life Is A Party

CANDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life Is A Party

Words: 805

Rating: PG-13

Joy was kicking on the rock on her feet. She was waiting patiently outside the house of her lover. Instead of knocking she decided to wait patiently outside. 

"Oh that was crazy! I won't do that again." Joy heard giggles coming from someone approaching the house. She look who was it, and there was Seulgi. She walking to the gate with a guy.

Joy checked what time is it and see it was 9 pm already. She never knew that she's been waiting there for 2 hours. After dropping SinB home she drive here immediately to see her girlfriend. She totally see Seulgi on the amusement park, and she just deny it to SinB.

"Sooyoung." The guy stop laughing and look at the girl standing in front of them. He look at Seulgi and back to the other girl.

"Who is she? Is she your friend?" The guy asked. Seulgi don't know what to say. "I thought you have group project?" Sooypung asked. Seulgi look at her and immediately shooj her head.

"No I don't have." Sooyoung scratch her neck. She look around. "Aish, I really have to talk to your friend. She at least be doing great on making up excuses. She should have told you with the lie she made." Seulgi felt embarrassed she don't know what to say.

"I've been messaging you all day. This explains why you aren't replying. You with this guy the whole day?" Sooyoung ask as she point the guy.

The guy bow down. "Mianhae Noona. I just went out with your sister. Don't be mad at her. She was with me all day. And I made sure she was safe." Seulgi wish Mino never spoke because she see the 360 degree change in Joy's mood.

"Noona? sister? Aigoo. You don't know me don't you!" Sooyoung yell pushibg the guy.

"Yah! Sooyoung stop!"

"Noona? Don't call me Noona dumb! Stay away from Seulgi! You here me? Stay away or I will kill you!!" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter