Rainbow

CANDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rainbow

Words: 1480

Rating: PG-13

"Dad." SinB kiss her Dad on cheeks, she also greeted her mom and her older sister. The food is serve because they will have a dinner with a friend. 

"Mark messaged me that he will be here in a minute. All we have to do is wait for him, so let's have all take our seat." Her father annouced as they all seat.

"Uncle." A guy who is almost the same age of SinB came greeting them. He also greeted everyone. He take his seat beside SinB.

"I know SinB you know him. And Mark I always tell her to you." The man happily says. Mark smile as she glance at SinB.

"She is indeed beautiful uncle." Mark happily says. "You two look good together." Mrs. Hwang pointed. Mark was happy and SinB was uncomfortable. All she do is show a fake smile.

"Both of you are single, why don't you date." Mr. Hwang suggested. Tiffany, SinB's older sister who grew from America notice how uncomfortable her sister is. They are not that close like siblings do because of , and they don't grew together.

Tiffany was in America almost her life and went in Korea when she start working which is three years ago.

"Dad are we gonna talk about that? The food is waiting." Tiffany says in her usual serious tone. Mr. Hwang comply with the words of her younger daughter, there is something with Tiffany that she can persuade her father and mother easily unlike SinB who follow them always even she do not want to.

The Hwang enjoy the dinner with Mark and Mr. Hwang talking, and Mrs. Hwang and SinB talking. Tiffany was just observing as she eat. And didn't fail to notice how uncomfortable SinB is every time Mark do some sweet gestures for her.

 

Joy was sipping her beer as they settle in the bar of their house. Joy's mom and dad are in their room sleeping so Joy and Yerin can do anything they want that night.

Yeri, Joy's sister,  was outside because she had some sleep over with her classmates and will be back home tomorrow morning. Yerin do the same thing in the house of Joy.

"Anyway I always forget to tell you. Remember Hayoung?" Joy asked, Yerin don't need to think twice. She totally know who is Hayoung. That girl for the first time that Joy didn't want to have , but to just talk with the tipsy girl.

"Of course who will forget Hayoung?" Yerin smile wide teasing her friend. "Well I saw her in the new coffee shop. She is a cashier. She move here and studying in Seonam High. She ask me to go out sometimes, I mean the three of us." Joy announced in happy way because she was really happy.

"Oh really that's amazing! Why not tomorrow? I mean SinB is still at Jeju she will be back at Sunday night." Yerin suggested because she was excited to meet this friend.

"Why not. I'll message her if she available then let's go. It's gonna be my treat." Joy happily says.

"Ok. You really like her huh." Joy smile not denying it.

They continue talking when she receives a message from Seulgi and Hayoung at the same time.

"Good Evening. Still awake? I just get out from work."

"Where are you?"

"Who is that?" Yerin asked as she look at the reaction of her friend. 

"Seulgi and Hayoung." Yerin chuckles as she hear the answer. 

"I think Hayoung is just being nice like she usually do. What I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter