Under The Sky

CANDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Under The Sky

Words: 1224

Rating: PG-13

Seulgi peek at the door and see no one was around. She pass through the small opening of the door, and she close it carefully not making any sound. Three steps in the hallway was taken when she heard a voice. 

"Sunbae." Seulgi was startled; she look at the owner of the voice and see it was one of her team member.

"Oh good morning Yujung-ssi." Seulgi greeted as she fix her hair. "What are you doing here unnie? I was looking for you in your room." Yujung asked.

"Oh I was just lookibg for SinB's room where is her room?" Seulgi asked. Yujung look around. "Unnie this wing are for Junior, the freshman are on the opposite wing." Yujung point the opposite side."Oh I see. I don't know. I'll just get something from my room and meet you guys in the oval. Maybe SinB will be there too." Seulgi says as she bid her goodbye, hoping her excused don't sound absurd.

Seulgi was fanning herself in embarrassment. "I almost got caught. What would I tell them if they saw me coming out from the room of Sooyoung." Seulgi sigh as she walk  to go to the stair, up to the rooms of Seniors.

"That idiot is crazy telling me to stay in her room last night." She mumble with a little sign of annoyance.

"SinB?" Seulgi was shock to see SinB come out of a certain room. Someone come out after her, it was Yerin.

"Sunbae." SinB was shock to see Seulgi here. "What are you doing here? Freshmen are in the other wing right?" Seulgi asked making SinB blush.

"She is your?" She asked pointing Yerin. The latter smile as she offer her hand. "I am Yerin, her girlfriend." Yerin wink. Seulgi shook the hand. 

"I am here Jung Yerin!" SinB stomp to the feet of Yerin. "Ouch!"" Yerin cry out and SinB walkout leaving them there.

"She is really possessive." Yerin says, she bid her goodbye to Seulgi and she run after SinB. Seulgi just laugh it out, and she start walking the hallway. Going up to stair to her room.

 

"SinB." SinB sigh, she never should've been acting that childish what if Yerin get tired of her. 

"Sorry." She mumble. Yerin smile as she held SinB's hand. She can see how guilty SinB is.

"It's fine. I am used to you being jealous. You just don't want other to get me." Yerin pull SinB? In her arms.

"Come here. You know that I will always have you as mine and always mine." Yerin wiggle her brow. Then SinB's phone ring. She check it and see it was her dad.

"Dad?"

"I am doing fine. Yes, the exam? It's still in three weeks."

"This weekend? You mean Jeju? Why?"

"Who?"

"A guy? What?"

"But dad." She sigh.

"Fine." Yerin isn't idiot not to know the conversations. She just act like it is fine because she don't w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter