Click

CANDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click

Words: 1487

Rating: NC-17

SinB was really amazed on how beautiful the place is. This is just the rooftop of the apartment of Yerin that she shared with her older sister.

But SinB never knew that her girlfriend could be sweet as this. Yerin was playful and fond of doing pranks like her best friend.

"This is amazing. Who prepared this?" SinB asked as she look around, and realize how romantic the place is. Yerin was more than happy to see that her girlfriend appreciate her effort. She let SinB seat on the chair, and she also did.

"There is no one here. I mean it's like a romantic date in a classy restaurant. With a good view of city light, and under the sparkling stars in the sky." She was really amazed, and she can't hide it. Yerin was happy that with this simple thing she can make SinB smile.

This is one of her dream. Her dream to be in a romantic date with the guy she like. That was when she was young and didn't meet Yerin yet. She never knew that she will turn gay because of Yerin.

Yerin clap her hands and romatic music starts playing. SinB was really in dazed she look where the music is coming.

"I don't have money to pay for a good violinist. I just set a speaker there for a sweet music." Yerin confess making SinB giggle.

She really love how good Yerin is with her efforts. She held Yerin hands which was resting at the table.

"Thank you." She smile sweetly. Yerin smile too as she squeezed the soft hand.

"Don't thank me yet, we are just starting." Yerin snap her hand and a girl show up, a woman rather. Wearing a waitress uniform. SinB was really shock to see who  the woman is.

"Unnie?" There was Yerin's sister smiling at them. "Should I served the dessert already?" The woman asked.

"Unnie don't ruin my date please. I help Yoona unnie to her date with you the last time, this is a repay!" Yerin whine making Jessica giggle because how cute her sister is.

"Ok ok fine. I'll tell my lovely chef to serve the food for the most beautiful couple this night. Chef Im! Serve the food already." Jessica announced. SinB was just watching on how her girlfriend prepared it and even dragging her sister with it and her sister's lover.

Maybe it's Jessica or Yoona was the one who play the music earlier.

"Here is the food for tonight." Yoona serve the food for the two. She smile to SinB and Yerin.

"I personally prepared it for my sister in law." Yoona announced Yerin smile like an idiot. SinB crease her brow. She give Yoona and Jessica a look and the two women show their ring.

"Congratulations Unnie!" SinB happily says which was appreciated by the two.

"Enough. This night is for the two of you just call us if you need us." Yoona wink as she grab the hands of her lover.

"Yoona unnie and Jessica unnie really look good together." SinB commented as she watch the two fade from their sight.

"Don't worry we will be like that as long as we hold with each other." SinB never expect her girlfriend to be sweet as this. Yerin don't normally sounds matured as this and she really appreciate this night that's been prepared for her by her lovely girlfriend.

"I was really glad having you as my girlfriend." SinB says sincerely.

 

"Unnie! You told me you will help me?!" Yeri was really annoyed with Sooyoung. The girl was just in the room of her messaging someone with her phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter