Huff n' Puff

CANDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huff N' Puff

Words: 1480

Rating: PG-13

That day they go for a run. They decided to went to amusement park and enjoy every moment with Hayoung. Hayoung is a lovely girl. Joy enjoy her presence, she wonder why she never feel like  just playing with Hayoung and left the girl when she got what she want. Maybe because that night she see how vulnerable Hayoung is. All she feel is to protect the girl when they meet again.

They enjoy every ride in the park. They buy some headband. They buy a cat one for each other. They took some pictures and enjoy the night. Joy never knew that this could feel like this. She never date anyone so she never knew how does it feel. All the time she got together with her friends it's always in the bar. Of course when it was Yerin they always had some sleep over.

Suddenly she thought how does it would feel if she didn't sleep around to random strangers, what if she just enjoy her teen life like any other teens, not like a spoiled brat teen like her sister always told her. Tonight she was looking at Hayoung who is laughing at Yerin who can shoot the three target to won a prize.  She never knew that watching Hayoung laugh could be lovely as this.

"You . I can do better than you." Joy says making Hayoung laugh more. "This isn't my forte. I am better on crane you know." Joy nodded because that was totally right. She laugh as she pay and shoot the three target without any hardship.

Yerin and Hayoung was really shock. Joy smile proudly making Hayoung hug her tight sayng thank you every once in a while. The guy was shock that Joy did it. He prepare the big teddy bear for Hayoung. Yerin was looking at her two friends and wonder if this what Joy would look like if she suddenly think of dating someone.

That night the two forget that tomorrow is Monday and they have to go back to their dorm that night, but Joy suggested to go to school tomorrow and she will fetch Yeri and Hayoung. They will sent Hayoung to school and the two of them will go to school together. Yerin also enjoyed the night that she forgot SinB was coming home tonight, and wasn't able to message the girl that night that she will not be at the dorm.

Joy never look at her phone too and failed to see the usual message of Seulgi, asking where she is.

 

Seulgi was looking at her phone that morning. She feel lazy preparing for school. Her whole weekend is ruined not seeing Joy. She sigh as she look fo Joy's name, she see that the girl didn't reply her five messages asking where the girl is. She wait outside Joy's room that night, but the girl didn't came home. "Who the hell she doing now?" She even asked herself that night with annoyance.

For the first time she decided to call the girl. In three rings the girl answer.

"Miracle you call. What with the ruining my day?"

"You didn't answer any of my messages last night."

"Isn't my responsibility." Pause because Seulgi don't know what to say. She is feeling down hearing like Sooyoung don't totally care about her.

"Where are you? I am waiting outside your room last night." She says in a sad voice. Joy felt guilty, she is not dumb not to notice the change in tone of Seulgi, something that always used to her by other girls. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter