Mojito

CANDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mojito

Words: 1359

Rating: NC-17

"I am frustrated." Seulgi says. SinB look at her sunbae. After the practice Seulgi asked her to stay for a while. SinB never see the furl as this.

"Unnie why?" She asked the girl. Seulgi look at her. "I want to do something for Sooyoung." She says her frustration. She know that often it was Sooyoung who do so much things for her.

"Then ask her for a date." SinB suggested. "But I want it to be a little different. Tomorrow will be our first month." SinB smile thinking an idea.

"I have an idea!" Seulgi smile as she look at SinB. "What is it? Tell me palli." Seulgi was smiling hard.

"Give her a strip dance!" She rolled her eyes. How could she ask SinB? If she only know that SinB have lame idea she should've ask Sooyoung's best friend.

"I won't do that!"

"Unnie, Sooyoung would love that. I know that girl she like to have that. I once here her that she want to attend a bachelor party where a stripper could dance." SinB was laughing hard as she remembered that. She even got mad at Yerin that time because the other girl says she want that too.

"Sooyoung says that? That ert." Seulgi was mad though she know that they aren't together that yet.

"Yup, I was really mad at Yerin like that too." SinB explained. But Seulgi realized that she don't need to be mad. She just sigh because she don't have any idea.

"I heard you sing." Seulgi look at SinB and she nodded. SinB smile as she move closer to Seulgi.

"Sing her a song. I heard that she like her future lover to always sing her a song. I also heard she share something to Yerin saying how good you are in singing when you sing her a song." SinB explains with seriousness. Seulgi crease her brow as she look at SinB.

"Are you eavesdropping to their conversations? You always hear this and hear that." Seulgi pointed out what she notice and observed. SinB chuckles as she nodded.

"You know that two could be crazy, so sometimes when I saw them I always eavesdrop." SinB says happily. Seulgi shook her head.

"Eavesdropping is wrong SinB-ssi." Seulgi told the younger one like an older sister.

"You won't think that way when you do it once. And especially when it comes to Joy and Yerin. Did you know that Yerin and I got together because I eavesdrop? I confess to her immediately as long as I hear her says that she like me to Joy and she's not planning to confess." SinB explained making Seulgi laugh, it seems that eavesdropping got some of her interest.

"That was crazy, anyway. I'll sing her a song. Then that's it?" Seulgi asked. SinB was thinking before idea came again.

"I know a thing! Yerin once surprised me in a dinner date in the rooftop of their apartment." SinB smile as she shared that, Seulgi find that really special.

"Wow?! You date under the night sky?" Seulgi asked and SinB nodded like a child telling how good her lollipop is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter