Eyes Eyes Eyes

CANDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eyes Eyes Eyes

Words: 1150

Rating: NC-17

Sooyoung never talked to Seulgi after that day. They are not meeting yet. Sooyoung tried her best to avoid Seulgi. She even ignore the messages of the older girl asking where she is.

Ignoring Seulgi means hanging out in the cafe of Hayoung more. Hayoung was a good friend and she know how sad Sooyoung is every time the girl stay here when she study or just play with her phone. She went here before class and after class, and go home until the cafe is close.

Hayoung and her will talk every now and then if Hayoung was on break and have time.

It's Hayoung break and she approaches Sooyoung. "You are here again." Joy smile at her as the girl move to give Hayoung a space.

"I don't have things to do."

"No practice in basketball?" Sooyoung shook her head. "Nothing. The inter-school games are in February." Hayoung nodded in understanding, she knows it too.

"You're always down." Hayoung finally open the topic. Sooyoung glance at her. She was sad and Hayoung can see it through her eyes.

"Am I obvious?" She asked making Hayoung pull her for a hug. "It's ok! There is no wrong for being sad." Hayoung show thumbs up making Joy smile.

"Remember when we saw you on the bar stool?" Sooyoung asked, Hayoung remember it. That was their first meeting.

"Ah that one? Yeah. I was broke hearted." Hayoung remember. "I think that time you are dumb."

"What?! You mean!" Sooyoung laugh because of Hayoung's reaction.

"You are crying over a dumb person who can't see your worth. That's what I thought, and look at me now. I am being sad over a person who can't love me." Hayoung sigh as she hold Sooyoung's hand.

"Some people can't see our worth. Did she know that you like her?" Sooyoung shook her head.

"Tell her." Sooyoung was shock, why would she tell her? She even avoiding Seulgi. That won't happen.

"Why would I do that?"

"When I was crying that night, it's because I am regretting that I didn't say I love him. He found a girl and he told me that he love me way back then. We love each other, but we are both dumb not to confess it. And he got someone."

"You mean?"

"Hmm. So what if she don't like you. At least you tell her. If you will avoid her at least make it in good use." Hayoung says and hug Sooyoung again.

Yes it make sense, but it's just hard. And Sooyoung need the most confidence that she always had.

 

"Yerin." Yerin look at the owner of the voice. It was Seulgi. They are now in the court.

"Seul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter