Navillera

CANDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Navillera

Words: 914

Rating: NC-17

The wedding ended. Everyone is happy and enjoying the night, but Seulgi was there glancing at Sooyoung who was with Hayoung. Their conversation ended when Yerin came telling them that the wedding will start. She was really frustrated and want to scream as she remembered the last words Sooyoung told her. "You keep glancing to the daughter of Mr. Park. Talk to her." Seulgi look at her brother.

"Don't give me that look you are obvious. Look she is going to rest room." Minhyuk smile as she pat the back of her sister. At least this time he want to be a supportive brother. He remember when Seulgi told their father that a girl help her in passing and want to introduce her in the house. He smile again letting his sister go.

"Seulgi what are you doing here?" Sooyoung was shock as Seulgi hug her tight. A hug she never get from the girl way back then. "Sooyoung." That voice was shaking. Joy push Seulgi away a little. "Why are you crying?" She wipe the tears. Seulgi was crying. She don't know why? This is the first time she see the girl cry.

"I am sorry. I need you." She says as she continue crying. Joy smile as she wipe those tears. Though Seulgi look beautiful while crying, she is still more beautiful when smiling. "Why are you crying. It's ok." Seulgi shook her head. She was crying like a child.

"I like you. All those time I like how you pamper me. I really like you. I was all jealous every time you go with Hayoung. I am all jealous over her. I always wish that you could call me nice too like you always tell how Hayoung is. I want you for myself, but I was all afraid that you won't like me the same, so I look for other. That day I just want to make you jealous, but you didn't go after me. I ..." Seulgi wasn't able to finish her words because all she can feel is a lips against her own.

Park Sooyoung is kissing her. Never they kiss in the lips, it's more to the jaw or neck. Maybe some kisses, but not with love. Today Sooyoung was kissing her with love, and she enjoys it. The way Sooyoung cups her face and kiss her like she is a fragile glass.

This is all amazing, and if this is a dream she don't want to be awake anymore. All she want is Park Sooyoung and no any other.

"I love you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter