Time Slip

CANDY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time Slip

 Words: 1238

Rating: NC-17

Joy smile like a proud girlfriend as she saw the name of Seulgi on the person who pass the exam of the most prestigious university in whole Korea. She know that Seulgi's parents will be proud of her if they knew it. Then it sadden her, the thought of Seulgi that leaving soon crept up in her head.

Out of hundreds takers from their school only 50 was able to make it, and ten of them was able to be in top 20 passers in whole Korea.

She was really glad that Seulgi is one of them. Seulgi her, no never mind. Seulgi is special to her, but they are not together. Other students are amazed too as they see Seulgi's name there.

"Congrats." Joy ruffled her hair like she always do. Seulgi was smiling too, she never knew that with that three days with the help of Sooyoung.

"I am so proud of you. I know your parents will be too. I think they sent letters in your house already in a jiffy they will call you and..." before Sooyoung could finish her words Seulgi's phone ring. She smile as she see it was her parents.

"Told you. Let us celebrate." Sooyoung says as she let Seulgi excuse herself. Joy look through the bulletin board again to look for some friends she knew that passes the exam too.

SinB went to the bulletin board and see that her co-members and some friends passed the exam. She also saw Joy browsing them. She suddenly remember Yerin.

The girl isn't messaging her yet. Maybe the girl was busy reviewing during Sunday too.

"Joy." The girl look at her and see it was SinB. "Oh SinB. Where is Yerin?" SinB was confuse.

"I am about to ask her to you." SinB says making Joy frown. "We haven't met. Isn't she with you during weekends?" Joy asked.

"Yeah, but we never met during Sunday because we both need to review." SinB explained.

"Ah maybe she decided to go to school today since I didn't see her comeback last night. You know that girl she really review so much." SinB nodded agreeing with Joy's word.

However she still messaged Yerin asking the girl if where she is.

 

"Dad?"

"Thank you dad. Of course. I will dad." Seulgi smile. She never heard her dad get proud like that because of her. She never knew it will feel like this.

"Dinner tonight? Why not? Ok I will dad." With that the phone call ended. She was thankful to Sooyoung who helped her. She was about to go back to Sooyoung and she saw the girl hugging SinB. She crease her brow. She wonder what is happening.

But then Sooyoung check her phone and the two of them left.

She immediately messaged Sooyoung.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

 

"Sooyoung." Jessica call the younger girl. Joy was here since yesterday. They succeed letting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter