Sungyeol

Six Members Infinite?!! [Hiatus]

 

Sungyeol looked at the closed door. He had slammed the door shut when Sunggyu had said that he was making too much noise. Sungyeol considered if he should go out and apologize to him but he pushed the feelings aside.

Why should he? Truthfully saying, he was angry at everyone.

How could Sunggyu be watching the television at a time like this? How could Woohyun occupy himself with videos at a time like this? How could Hoya be listening to his hip hop at a time like this? How could Dongwoo be talking to his mom at a time like this? How could L sleep at a time like this? How could he force himself to do something stupid like sewing at a time like this?

How could they pretend that nothing happened?

How could they be okay when the magnae was not there?

How could they not say anything when the manager told them that Sungjong won’t be joining their activities anymore?

 

“Hyung!” Sungyeol ran into the lift and managed to stop the door from closing in by a mere second. He looked down to his feet to catch his breath. The managers looked at him, startled by his presence there.

“Sungyeol... What are you doing here? Why aren’t you having your breakfast like the others?”

Sungyeol gulped down his saliva. “What... What do you mean by Sungjong won’t be joining Infinite’s activities anymore?”

The managers looked at each other then at Sungyeol. “Exactly.”

“No, you have to explain! You can’t just...”

“Sungyeol, I’ll explain later, okay? I have an important thing to attend to.” By that the manager softly pushed Sungyeol’s hand away from the door. Sungyeol staggered backwards on his feet.

He was speechless. And as the door closed Sungyeol couldn’t help but feel like he needed to see Sungjong. He needed to tell Sungjong that he was sorry.

 

Sungyeol grabbed a long piece of white clothes and began working on it using the sewing machine. He wanted to forget about everything and drown himself in the noise produced by the sewing machine. Like Sunggyu had said, the machine was making too much noise.

Too much noise was good for Sungyeol. Just enough for his cries to be invisible to the ears outside the door.

 

“Hyung! I don’t have time for your jokes now!” Sungjong screamed at him.

He remembered the incident like it was yesterday when it was actually three days ago.

They were busy rehearsing for their upcoming first concert and tension had started to rise between the members. Everyone was tired. They had been pushing themselves so they can perform the best on that momentous day and he and Sungjong were no exception.

All the members were finally given half an hour of rest and lunch before continuing with the rehearsal. And as Sungyeol sat on the stage in South Korea Olympic Park Handball Arena, he started to get playful and teased the magnae. Ha didn’t think that Sungjong would actually bark at him.

The other members instantly stopped eating and looked at both of them. It was probably the first time they saw Sungjong actually getting mad.

Sungyeol was stunned with the reaction.

“Not now, hyung... Just not now...” Sungjong stood up suddenly and walked to the direction behind the stage. Sunggyu stood up, followed by Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya and L.

He immediately grabbed Sungjong’s hand before he can go any further.

“Where are you going?”

“Leave me alone.”

“We have to practice. We can’t rehearse when all the members are not here. Stop being selfish Lee Sungjong!”

“I’m not being selfish!” Sungjong yanked his arm from his grip. He started to walk away.

“Leave. But if you do, don’t call yourself an Infinite member.”

The magnae had stopped at that. Sungjong turned and looked at him and then the rest of his hyungs.

Then he left the stage.

 

That was the last time he saw Sungjong.

Sungyeol cried silently. He didn’t try to stop his tears. That was his way of punishing himself. Crying his hearts out. If he could get the magnae to be back, Sungyeol would cry a river. He would.

He wanted to say that he was sorry. He needed to!

He didn’t want Infinite to be lacking one member. Never.

And as his teardrops fell on the white clothes and stained it, Sungyeol was suddenly glad that he had closed the door.

 

sorry for the late update. and sorry if the chapter is a so-so.. 

is the Sungyeol chapter okay? 

please comment and subscribe