Dongwoo

Six Members Infinite?!! [Hiatus]

 

“I know Sunggyu is the leader and you’re the second oldest but always remember to respect him, okay? I’m sure being a leader is hard work. You should lend your hand, Dongwoo-ah. And of course, never bully the younger ones.”

Dongwoo laughed. It was the same sentences again.

Every time he called his mom, just before he ended the call, his mother would start to touch about the other members. It always began with Sunggyu hyung. Then Woohyun and Hoya. From the oldest to the youngest.

It always ended with Sungjong.

Sungjong...

“And of course my adorable magnae, Sungjong.” His mother always called the other Infinite members as her sons.

That made Sungjong her magnae.

“I miss him. Can u call him? I want to talk to him...”

“Mom, he...”

“He’s not there?”

Silence. No mom, he’s not here.

“He... Sungjong is busy now omma. I’ll tell him you called...” He tried to answer as calm as he can.

“Oh... Okay. Good.”

Silence. Dongwoo felt his heart constricted painfully. He wanted to cry.

Two days. Two days without Sungjong in the house. The silence was unbearable. He thought he was okay. He was always okay.

He never get mad. That was his speciality, the others had said. But with specialties came weaknesses. And his weakness was that he was a cry-baby. Always been. He cried over small things sometimes.

 

“Sometimes I think Dongwoo hyung is the magnae instead of me. He cries the easiest! He can be so cute at times that it doesn’t suits his age. But at times, he could be the best hyung, the most charismatic rapper on earth.”

 

The magnae had said that about him in one of the magazine interviews. He had felt like crying then but he had held it back. He didn’t want to cry. He’s a hyung. He’s Sungjong’s hyung.

He remembered that one time the magnae had come to his room when he was trying to write some lyrics of one of Infinite’s songs.

 

“Dongwoo hyung, do you want to switch roles?”

“What? You mean I be the magnae and you be me?

Sungjong nodded. “I want to be a hyung at least once. I want to order you guys around. Though Sunggyu hyung may not listen to me, at least I’ve secured a place that’s closer to him. The second oldest hyung!”

“Do you really want to order us around that much?”

Sungjong nodded excitedly.

 “Do you hate us?” He had asked.

He didn’t want Sungjong to hate them.

Sungjong shook his head this time. “I hate that the hyungs order me around. But I never hate you guys. I could never. You took care of me from trainee days till now.”

 

From trainee days till now...

That sentence had left an impact on him that day. It suddenly hit him that Infinite had been together for two straight years during the trainee period. And it will exactly be four years this coming June.

Four straight years, all seven of them. And Sungjong had made it even more memorable.

But now that it’s six instead of seven, Dongwoo felt a painful feeling inside of him. He wanted Sungjong back...

“Dongwoo... Is something wrong?” His mom must have heard his sobs.

Dongwoo quickly wiped his tears with the back of his hands but it wouldn’t stop falling down his cheeks. He wanted to tell his mom that he was okay, that nothing is wrong and the magnae is doing perfectly well but he found himself crying even louder.

“Omma...”

 

L and Sungyeol's chapters are finished.. just need a few editing before i post it here..

anyway, is the Dongwoo chapter okay? Is it sad enough?

Please subscribe and comment..