The Sweet Escape

Six Members Infinite?!! [Hiatus]

 

“Okay, we’ll rest for 30 minutes and then we continue with Paradise, understand?” The manager said using the loudspeaker.

Everyone answered “Yea,” in unison before they made their way to the sides of the stage. Everybody including Infinite and the dancers practically dragged their feet of from the stage as they were too tired.

Woohyun laid his head on Dongwoo’s shoulder as they leaned on the wall with legs stretched out and body drenched in sweat. He felt exhausted. Maybe it was the new routine or maybe it was because they hadn’t been practicing for two days that the movements felt very difficult.

Even Hoya seemed to struggle a bit.                                                               

Woohyun saw Sunggyu and Sungyeol whispering on the other side of the stage. He saw Sunggyu’s expression. He looked like he was confirming something and Sungyeol answered with a convincing nod. Then they left the stage and disappeared behind the corridor by the restroom.

Woohyun quickly tapped Dongwoo’s shoulder and slowly made his way to the direction they went. Dongwoo followed behind but was careful not to let the managers saw him. He spotted Hoya and Myungsoo looking at him so he signalled with his eyes to follow Woohyun.

He didn’t exactly know what Woohyun was doing but it looked like something important. When they were out of the dangerous eyes of the managers, Dongwoo, Myungsoo and Hoya ran to catch up with Woohyun that just entered the restroom.

“What are you guys planning?” Woohyun asked as soon as he was in. He said it too loud that his voice echoed in the wet restroom.

Sunggyu grabbed him by the mouth and tried to shush him just as another three members of Infinite entered the same room, making it a total of six boys in there.

“Are we going to run away again?” L asked, his voice almost a whisper.

Sunggyu released Woohyun and went to the door. When he was sure the coast was clear, he motioned everyone to gather and make a circle. “So Sungyeol, tell them your plan.”

Sungyeol nodded. “As soon as we finished with today’s rehearsal, we’ll run away. Since manager hyung said that Sungjong’s at the hospital, we need to find him. That’s the first clue.”

“But how do we know which hospital is he in?” said Dongwoo.

“We just have to find him in the hospitals in Cheongdam first. Besides, people will recognize Sungjong so it’ll be easier to ask around. But since we have a radio show tomorrow at eight, we must get home by two in the morning.”

“But...” Hoya started. “If people know Sungjong, they must know us too. If they saw Infinite walking around in hospital ground, wouldn’t it be strange?”

“That’s why we’ll be in disguise. Use your scarves, coats, sunglasses, everything so they won’t recognize us. We need to find Sungjong,” Sunggyu explained. “So are we really doing this?”

Hoya opened his mouth to say something but stopped himself. He wanted to find Sungjong but he was a bit reluctant with the plan. But suddenly the image of him sleeping alone in his room without Sungjong flashed in his mind. Hoya felt great pain in his heart.

“Yes.” Said Hoya.

Everybody nodded in agreement.

It was 9 pm and the rehearsal was still going. Infinite danced passionately during their rehearsal but in their minds they couldn’t wait for the escape plan to succeed. Sungyeol eyed the managers that were talking with the camera directors. He was suddenly excited at the prospect of running away from them again.

Sungyeol ran his gaze to the empty spot near L. They had been practicing all day with an empty spot that changed position now and then since their movements changed so often. Sungyeol knew they had to fill that void again with the magnae. And they will.

The music finally stopped and Manager Jungryul and Yongjun changed back to Jungryul and Yongjun hyung. They declared that the rehearsal that day finally finished and everybody clapped their hands with their good job. Sungyeol eyed Sunggyu and he eyed Woohyun.

L looked at Hoya and Dongwoo. They both nodded. The plan was to run when the managers were in the van after they took the van from the parking lot. That was the only time they had.

Yongjun called Sunggyu. “Sunggyu, wait for us outside while we take the van.”

“Alright, hyung!” He answered nonchalantly. When the managers disappeared from their view, Infinite exchanged glances before they began running outside the stadium at full speed.

 

Does Sesame player ring a bell?

look forward for my updates!