At The Hospital Part 1

Six Members Infinite?!! [Hiatus]

 

Woohyun began running with L when they heard the sound of a car horn behind him. He glanced over his shoulder and saw their van. Woohyun couldn’t miss the angry and confused looks that crossed the managers’ face before they quickened their pace and ran between two blocks of shops to lose the van.

He finally stopped when they were far enough from the stadium and quickly called Sungyeol. Sungyeol answered a few seconds later, still gasping for air.

“Whoa, that was scary!” He yelled at the end of the line. Woohyun only laughed and put the phone on loudspeaker so L could hear the conversation too.

“So what hospital are we searching?” asked L.

“You guys get J Hospital, B Hospital and M Hospital. I Googled them and they’re not that far from each other.”

“Yeah, we gather at 1 am at X Hospital. Good Luck!” They heard Hoya yelled before Sungyeol turned off the phone.

-- --

“Where are we going?” Sunggyu asked.

Dongwoo checked his phone. “W Hospital, D Hospital and C Hospital. We’ll gather at X Hospital. Let’s go!”

-- --

“We should take a cab. N Hospital is 30 minutes from here,” Hoya suggested. “Besides...” He motioned around them and Sungyeol saw a few girls whispering and pointing at them. A crowd was beginning to form.

Sungyeol nodded instantly and they quickly entered a cab. “To N Hospital please...”

-- --

Sungjong exhaled slowly. He looked at his sleeping friend’s face. Ji Won was sleeping peacefully while he’s running crazy here. He didn’t blame her but he just needed her to wake up and tell the police that he was innocent. If they knew that, maybe he could go home. To the dorm. With Infinite.

He wanted to get out and go somewhere peaceful. Hospitals are quiet but they are not peaceful. They are full of pain and agony and death. He wanted to have a breather so he can calm his mind and body. He needed that. Usually, all he needed to calm his mind was by sweating.

Infinite’s dance moves was one of the way. He wondered what they were doing right now. Did the managers tell them his situation? Will they understand? Will they try to find him? Can they do the rehearsals without him? Can they even do anything without him?

Sungjong laughed.  A nurse came into the room and smiled at him sweetly. Sungjong nodded and returned her smile.

“Lee Sungjong-shii, i’m sorry but visiting hour is over.”

Sungjong nodded and left the room. Outside, a crowd of nurses were whispering about him. Sungjong pulled the hood of his sweater over his head and covered half of his face with his muffler scarf. He took a mental note to dress in a better outfit to disguise himself next time he’s outside.

Sungjong suddenly remembered that he had turned off his phone since morning after one of the nurses pointed that the use of cell phones was not allowed in hospitals. He his phone and was startled by the amount of messages, missed calls and voicemails.

Most of them were from Infinite. The newest was from their managers, just a few minutes ago. He wondered why the managers called at a time like this. Sungjong instantly called the number. He waited but there was no answer. Due to the glares from the nurses, Sungjong decided to call them at the hospital lobby or the cafeteria.

Suddenly, his phone rang. It was Yongjun hyung.

“Hyung? Yes, it’s Sungjong... Why? What! You're telling me to run?”

 

 

sorry, i'm too lazy to name the hospitals...

and i'm wodering, if you guys don't mind, can you tell me which chapter do you like best?

i mean between the first six chapters (which Infinite members' chapter?)