Sunggyu

Six Members Infinite?!! [Hiatus]

 

Sunggyu looked at Hoya. Sometimes he would rock his head left and right, following the beat of the hip hop tune he was listening to.

Then he was tapping his fingers on his knees. He had a smile on his lips. Sunggyu captured all these details.

He heard Sungyeol humming something in the extra room. He wasn’t able to determine what song it was because the sound of the machine was too loud.

Even he was having a trouble concentrating on the television.

“Sungyeol-ah, you’re making noise”, he yelled from the living room. Then he heard the sound of the door slammed shut. And the sound of the machine was gone.

He saw L turning around on his bed. The younger was hugging a teddy bear one of his fans had given to him last month. He couldn’t miss the smile plastered on the sleeping man’s face.

Sunggyu found himself also smiling.

“Yes, mom. Yea, i know...” Dongwoo’s laughed reached his ears. “Yes, i’m eating well. And yes they’re treating me well.. yes, yes.” Then some more laughing.

Sunggyu laughed too.

Sunggyu heard a familiar sound suddenly. He switched off the television and the sound was clear now. Woohyun was probably watching and rewatching all their performances.

He heard the intro of their paradise song. L’s part.

bbiggeut bbiggeut gojang nan nae maeum ira
idaero bonaelsun eobseo, eojjeo jago, oh oh

then it was his.
heundeul heundeul witaero wo boyeo do nan
neoreul jabadul su bakke eobseo, eojjeo jago, oh oh

now it’s sungjong’s.

sarang handa (geureol kkeoya neon)

it’s sungjong’s part...

“YAH! LEE SUNGJONG!”

“What else, hyung?”

“There! You missed the spot. Dubu peed there just now. And by the front door, I think Coco left some of his there too.”

“What are you doing now, hyung? Can’t you see my hands a little full now?”

“No. Just do it. Hurry!”

The younger was throwing daggers at him.

“What are you looking at? Do your work!”

The younger exhaled slowly and continued bending to wipe some of Dubu’s on the floor.

 

Sunggyu closed his eyes.

 

“YAH! LEE SUNGJONG!”

“Stop calling me that. I have names you know. It’s Lee Sungjong. Lee.Sung.Jong.”

“Whatever. Go buy some groceries.”

“Me again? Why don’t you send L hyung?”

“Because you’re the magnae. And magnaes can’t talk back to his hyungs. Go!”

“One of these days, i swear you’re going to appreciate me more!” He heard Sungjong muttered.

“Just go, Sungjong!”

Sunggyu covered his eyes with his hands and cried.

 

*sob sob

it's going to be woohyun next.