Spaghetti d' amore

Little Honeydrops

August, 17, 2016


He was again so tired. Eyes heavy already at lunchtime.These shoots were taking lately so long and his body seemed to not manage the tension. Which tension though? Rather not think about it.

He looked into her eyes and had to smile. "HUNGRY!" she exclaimed and layed her head onto the table. "How long do they need for this?" He smiled and surpressed the urge to touch her hair again. Exactly in this moment there came a waitress, bringing the two hot plates, and he had to hold his laughter back. He saw her embarrassment.

Hyo Joo shot up, bit her lips, and cought his grinning face. Grinning because of something else now. Her lips. She blushed to her ears, as the waitress finally left the table again.

Carefully she looked around and just saw the whole crew standing farther away preparing something. Aigoo“, she said I couldn‘t be more embarrassed“

Don’t be“ he said and took the fork in his hand. Why?“ she asked and looked at him.

You’re unbearable when youre hungry“ he answered casually, shrugged and rolled up his spaghetti while blowing a kiss to her. Her facial expression didn’t seem affected by this gesture.

She exhaled. You know“ she continued with a very bad acted angry voice You can thank the noodles for not letting me stab you right now“

With a fork?“ he said and pointed at her hand, while chewing. She just rolled her eyes, as he started laughing again. You can still do it later“ he offered, bending forward.

They shared a moment. Suddenly he had the urge to blush himself.

***

She wasn’t finished yet, as he took the chance she offered and stared at her, as she ate. Sometimes he hated her stylist.

Why this blouse, why this hair? She looked flawless right now, and he could’t take his eyes off. Why could he never focus after shooting a kissing scene? What?“ she interrupted his thoughts.

Nothing- Is this a stain on your blouse?“ What- where??“

She stood up fast and almost ripped the tablecloth off. He secured it with his hands. Where, Jong Suk??“ He placed his head in his hands, resting with his ellbows on the table and just smiled at his joke, enjoying the view of her going crazy. She turned her head and looked at every angle, but couln’t find anything. Then she saw his face.

This. Is. Not. Funny“ She commented dryly and he lay his head back laughing. When did you even become so reckless, young man?“ she said and pointed out with her finger, sitting down again, bending forward in a challenging way.

Well it can be hardly your doing, can it, noona?“ he asked and bent forward the same way.

Again they shared a moment. A very long moment. Her eyes had something.Something that made him think of the kiss they just had. He would have prolonged that scene. Till forever, if needed. He remembered her smell again. The mixture of honey and almonds. Light and sweet. 

But then, out of the sudden they heard someone clearing his throat. The director.

Ready, guys?“

Ready.“

Ready.“ they said at the same time, leaning back again, visibly aware of the light pink bubble someone just bursted.