Married Actually

Little Honeydrops

“Okay, this feels weird!” Jong Suk said as he stepped into the bathroom of the penthouse this morning. Hyo Joo was getting her make up done and waved to him, as her stylist still fixed her eyeliner fast. Jong Suk waited and crossed his arms, grinningly.

This was the day of the first “married” shoot. He was about to spend quality time with this girl. Doing all kind of romantic stuff and flirt a lot.

“Oh, my wife is getting pretty” He said but in this moment, she was already hitting him into the stomach, because she was finished just a second before. He a was acting hurt and crunched his face, sinking towards the floor. She hit him again and he laughed.
“Look at this!” he exclaimed and took her left hand in his. The silver ring was blinging on her finger.

“Is it true that it is Chanel?” he whispered playfully into her ear. She smelled so nicely. Warm and fresh. Flowery. Like honey.

“I think it is. Apparently designed for us” she answered and he wore his best “areyoukiddingme” face. “Seriously?”

“Nope” she answered and grinned.

He tickled her just one single time and she screamed immediately. Basically, one couldn’t even count this as tickling. He was pretty sure, in a slow-motion version of his movement one would clearly see he was barely touching her.

Yes, he knew how to keep this girl down.

“Ok, ok, ok I’M SORRY!!” She screamed almost collapsing onto the floor. He laughed and helped her onto her feet. His arm around her.

Then he took the ring again and held his hands next to her.

“They look good though” he said, this time more serious. She nodded. She didn’t know what else to do. He looked up, because he hadn’t heard an answer from her. His eyes wandered over her face. Took in every inch. She was pressing her lips together and he had a hard time to focus on not to kiss her.

Then he forced himself to end this talk in an ok way. You manage this in a sovereign and very grown up way. Without kissing her. He told himself.

“We should ask if we can keep them.” He said. She looked up biting her lips in surprise.

Great, Jong Suk. This is what I meant.