Teddybears & Angelwings

Little Honeydrops

September, 26, 2017


Hyo Joo fell backwards into her bed. She was so done. The children still had made her tired, even though she was so happy and free with them. She couln’t help but smile. She loved children. Ok, the angelwings were a BIT too much. But… she had managed it. And she was proud. Proud of what she had done.

Still lying, she turned her head to the side and looked at the big teddy bear that sat in the corner. She had gotten it today and loved its unique and fitting outfit.

It had taken forever to finally come home, having still spent the rest oft he day with the manager and a few friends.

Suddenly she heard the vibration of her phone and reached out over the bed to get it with her fingers. Finally she grabbed it while trying to open her dress in the front with the left hand.

Jong Suk.

I miss you. I am proud like hell and you looked gorgeous today. I still like your IG.

She couldn’t hold back her smile. Paris was too far. Far too far. Come back, Jong Suk, she thought.

I don’t know yet if I like it, that YOU see it all, too. She answered instead.

She opened her dress, got up and took it completely off. Carelessly she threw it onto the chair. A warm, big and black pullover, clearly visibly not hers, was much better, she figured.

She felt a bit better smelling him but felt very stupid to be nervous even about their chats after all this time. Again, her phone was buzzing.

Suit you…

… the children and the bear I mean. Getting ideas over here. He added a second later.

How the did he manage to make her blush across the world? She sat down again, pressing the phone against her chest. This was too much. How could she act like a stupid girl crying over the fact that he was gone for a few days? She managed to keep the tears back and was seriously proud about herself.

Then she answered.

Well, I can just enjoy your sweet pictures and trailer … She stopped for a second and sent it then. Already 20 seconds later the reply.

Are you jealous, noona? Idiot. Stupid idiot. As if-… She didn’t answer immediately. Was she? Jealous?

I actually missed our secret kisses behind the scenes… She got now.

WE NEVER DID THAT! She wrote back immediately.

Haha. Then it must be your beautiful smile that I still remember from back then. And what I ACTUALLY wanted to do.

Stop teasing me, Kang Chul, she answered.

I am not.

She could imagine him, sitting in a taxi, 10 hours away, trying to give her over the phone his most serious look. She bit her lips.

We knew it wasn’t gonna last forever.

Wait when did it stop? I think I missed that moment. HELP. I THINK I’M IN THE WEBTOON. She smiled shook her head.

Come back, idiot.

I will. Lots of plans, hon.

She searched for a rolling eyes smiley, sent it and earned a heart instead.

She missed him. It was still hard to admit.

“I miss you.“ she said to herself. “But… just a bit.“Then she looked at Mr Teddybear. She would have to cuddle him tonight.

Her phone buzzed one more time in her hands a minute later.

Don’t you dare replace me with this teddy, btw.