Novemberfeelings

Little Honeydrops

November, 17, 2017


Hyo Joo had taken her seat in the airplane. She was about to go to Japan for a photoshoot.

Of course, she was looking forward to it, how could she not? She loved it to be in front of the camera, if she could actually decide about things, and make them happen as a big part, herself.

But she missed something. Again. And she couldn’t come over it. Why was she lately so freaking close to him? Was it the pure thought of his duty that soon would take him in, a lot? Was it the pure thought of what that would mean usually?

She didn’t know it. But lately she had a lot of troubles when she wasn’t with him. She felt it in her whole body, when he was lacking. His eyes that mesmerized her, whenever they could, and his face that she wanted to touch the whole day.

Finally, his drama was over and the could finally- She looked at her phone and bit her lips. Speaking of the devil.

“Hey.” He said quietly, and she looked around. No one was looking at her, her friends talking on the hallway still.

“Hey…” she answered and sounded sadder, than she intended to be.

“I know, noona. I feel the same.” He said, before she could call her sighing by a name.

She had to hold a few tears back. “Don’t look like this, I know what you’re thinking”, he added, and she actually had to laugh.

“We have a date. When you’re back. Don’t forget about it...”

She bit her lips. “No…” her fingers drew onto her red pants, and resembled the pattern.

“My place.” He said after a longer break, and seemed to still want to add something. She thought about asking him, but actually didn’t want to be more in pain than she was. “Take care…” he added, and Hyo Joo smiled.

“You’re place. I’ll buy underwear before.” She said and pressed her eyes close, as she said it. She heard a freaking startled “Eh-“ of the other side and whispered then slowly and silently “I love you.”

“I love you…” he answered and after a longer calming down break “I’m going to think of a way to pay this back, believe me, noona”. She laughed and hung up. Smilingly she looked down at her hands, holding the phone pressed to her legs.

And there she saw her stylist coming closer. At least she had something to look forward to…