Warm Feelings

Little Honeydrops

May 4, 2016


Jong Suk leaned back in his chair. Finally, a break after all this reading! He had the first readthrough of W, and it felt already as if it had been the whole day. But maybe that was more because he was so nervous.

It felt as if all his veins would be pumping his blood twice as fast as usually. He knew why. It was the brown-haired girl next to him, that made his blood rush. He looked over and saw her. Thank god, she wasn’t seeing him staring at her. She had brushed her hair behind her ear and held it with one hand behind her ear. Her elbow was resting on the table and she was focused still on the script.

She looked flawless, he thought. Her dark pullover underlined her even white skin. It was a pleasure to just look at her. He saw her lips, full and red. He was supposed to kiss her, he realized. Why did he blush at this thought? He had kissed many girls already. In every way…

But she… fascinated him. Before this project had started, he caught himself googling her over and over again. He watched scenes, movies. A behavior he had never shown before. Why did he act so weird? If he thought about it, he had been looking forward to this. He had been looking forward to meeting this actress. To see how she looked in real life. And he had not been disappointed.

She was smiling constantly. And he felt how awkward he was whenever he looked at her. His heart was beating fast and his hands were sweaty. These lips and this face, he would be allowed to explore in every way. This girl- this woman… In this moment of break it was almost too much for him. It wouldn’t be long till they started.

In this moment she caught his eyes. They were dark brown and him in. He swallowed and had a heart time to breath, as a smile was showing off in her face. It reached her eyes and made it impossible to look away.

She was so beautiful.

There she bit her lips and looked to the script again. Was she nervous too?

“I think this will be quite fun.” She said and looked back at him. He was caught by her mesmerizing way to move. In this moment he couldn’t stop himself. He leaned forward and touched his nose by leaning against the chairs arm.

“Well we can make the best start, can we?” now she smiled even more, and there was a warm feeling reaching his stomach at this. He had made her smile. She was looking happy, because of him.

To-do list:

Make her smile a lot.