Sharing Snacks

Little Honeydrops

August, 9, 2016


They swiched off the lights, and Jong Suk and Hyo Joo stepped out of the house. They had shot for hours the scene of Chul revealing to Yeon Joo that he knew her now, and read the comic.

Jong Suk had felt tired all shoot long, and now, weirdly he was full of energy. She was next to him, yawing as the turned towards eachother. He grinned and pointed his finger towards her

“Tired noona?“ She stopped immediately as she realized he was teasing her. “Huuuuungry me“ she started again and he laughed out loud. He still had the package of crackers in his hand. He had decided to just take it with him, since it wasn’t needed anymore. It seemed very practically to him that they used real stuff for their grocery shopping scene.

Today had been one oft he shoots that they spent with making fun. Almost the whole day they were just shooting in the apartment of Kang Chuls family, that he knew already so well. This time it had been completely emtied, fort he scenes that he shot there, as he was hiding there.

They had been tired, childish and playful with eachother. It would for sure take still a bit until he remembered again all the stuff he did with her this time, and would hit his hand against his forehead. These moments came in the night mostly. There was the touch of her belly for example, that he surpressed as soon as he had done it, out of shame when he had realized what he had done, in her face. Those moments were often with her. Half playful half more, they came just over him and haunted him later in the night then. He asked himself if he was obviously not getting something.

“How about dinner?“ he said, before he could think about it. Immediately he regretted it. “I should leave… I promised to see my friend still today“ She answered and bit her lip. It drove him crazy. But he wasn’t able to hide his disappointment. They had spent this whole day half starving, so he was almost sure they would do something together.

“So… I see you tomorrow?“ He said and smiled, stuffing another cracker into his mouth. “Yeah“ she said smiling a bit sad. He was dissapointed. More than just a bit.

“Wait!“ She said as he was about to leave. He smiled and looked at her inquiringly. “I’m anyway too hungry for that“

He smiled and lay his head to the side. “Do you mean tired?“ She drove her tongue around in , crossing her arms infront of her chest. She was clearly thinking about a sassy answer to give him.

Then she stepped towards him, took the cracker out of his hands and said “No, I meant hungry, Jong Suk.“

He bit onto his lips triumphantly, turned around and followed her.