- 220

"Positive" Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Mo Yeon didn’t like coconut water.

She hated coconut, in fact, she even didn’t remember when was the last time she drank coconut water, was it when eomma forced me to drink it? or appa? aish.

Almost everyone in this world loves this kind of drink, but me? ufff i need soju right now.

But what could she do? She was a pregnant woman right now, alcohol was a big no for her and the baby inside her womb.

So here she was, sitting nicely, sipping a glass of coconut water mix with brown sugar, with Si Jin.

Actually, that man was the one who bought that drink because he said it’s good for the baby.

Did he do some silly research now about pregnancy? iiisshhh.

 

“You need to finish that one Kang Mo Yeon.” Si Jin told her with a steady low voice.

“Aigooo i feel like i’m drinking some vitamin drink with appa.”

“Good then if now i sound like an appa.” He gave her a smirk, and Mo Yeon snorted at him.

 

They were sitting inside the coffee shop near Si Jin’s office, the same coffee shop when they decided to get married some weeks before. This place had been their new meeting place since it’s impossible for them to meet at SWENTYFOOLSEVEN now, well, especially for Mo Yeon.

They had planned to meet both of their best friends, Dae Young and Myeong Ju since they decided to tell them everything about Mo Yeon’s pregnancy and their upcoming marriage to them.

Myeong Ju and Dae Youg first, their family after that, and the last would be their office mates or everyone that might know.

 

“How are you today?” Si Jin tried to engage a conversation with Mo Yeon, since they were still 30 minutes away from the exact hour of their meeting.

“I’m…i’m fine…the..the baby is fine..” 

Mo Yeon gulped down her drink, she felt nervous whenever Si Jin looked at her with that kind of intensity in his eyes.

“That’s nice, anyway..” Si Jin stood up and seated next to her.

“Anyway, i’ve been looking for a place to live…for us, later…”

Si Jin tried his best to hide his nervousness since it will be a bit of sensitive topic for both of them.

“What do you mean?”

“A home, for you and me and our child.”

Mo Yeon could feel the air in that coffee shop suddenly turned hotter, and she could bet her cheeks already turned red when she heard him saying that words.

 

our child.

 

 

“A…a..that one, mmm actually i haven’t put too much attention for that kind of stuff..miann.”

“That’s okay, mmm look at this one, it’s quite spacious and it has two bedrooms, and it’s not that far from the center of seoul.”

 

Si Jin showed her his findings, she could only nod since she didn’t have any idea about what kind of place suitable for a family with a baby, but Mo Yeon’s mind wander to something else.

If it’s two bedrooms, one for the baby it means i have to sleep in the same room with him..same room…ommooo.

Mo Yeon felt she wanted to slap herself with that kind of thinking, because seriously, they were expecting a child, so it meant they had done more than sleeping together on the same bed, right? 

 

“Kang Mo Yeon, Kang Mo Yeon?”

 

She’s back from her reverie and she realized Si Jin was waiting for some kind of answer, but since she didn’t hear what he’d been saying so she just stared blankly at him.

“Are you alright? i’m asking, do you want to move to this place later?”

“I…i don’t know Si Jin-ssi since it’s too fast for me, but if you think it’s better for you, i mean for us, i’ll just follow.” She looked down, trying to avoid an eye contact with him.

“Geurae..sorry if i push you too much, planning some stuff and arranging things is like my nature, so i’m sorry if you feel like i’m pushing you to decide something you even don’t really understand. I just think it will be better if we have a place to settle before he or she is born.”

 

Mo Yeon was touched by the sincerity in his words, so she smiled at him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter