- 117

"Positive" Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update, but here we go!

It’s a perfect combination between soft, hard, comfort, and..and..

 

Mo Yeon was still praising Si Jin’s embrace inside her mind when suddenly reality hit her back,

he didn’t hug her back.

He was just stay still, didn’t move an inch, even Mo Yeon could feel now that Si Jin’s body became stiff.

 

Does he hate it? ommmooo, Okay Kang Mo Yeon you need to think, what kind of excuse do you have to use right now.

But, I can’t think properly while i’m snuggling like this, it’s too comfyyyyyy

 

She screamed internally.

 

On the other side of the hug, Si Jin was still processing what had happened.

His wife, his nice yet scary pregnant wife was hugging him tightly right now, and it’s as impossible as finding a wild ginseng at the house’s backyard.

Yoo Si Jin might look cool and stiff from outside, you could say that he’s cruel by not hug Mo Yeon back.

 

But, you need to know what’s happening inside his mind right now.

His simple mind was currently trying its very best to send signal to the other part of his body, one of those parts he’d always been proud of,

that part which some hours ago he’d pointed at for repeated amount of times, 

yes, his mind was currently telling for “that part” to not wake up.

Well, unfortunately, his mind was no match and not as fast as “that part” in case of responding something as “nice” as Mo Yeon’s hug.

 

Goshhh little Si Jin don’t wake up, ya ya little Si Jinn!!!

If maybe his “little Si Jin” could reply him, he’d said “No freakinnn’ wayyyy, i want to show the world how happy i ammmm”.

 

And that’s the reason why that man’s body was currently as stiff as a rock right now.

He prayed so hard for Mo Yeon couldn’t “feel” what he”s been “feeling” right now.

 

“Kang..Kang Mo Yeon..” He tried to hide his nervousness by looking down at her face, who’s still perfectly covered by his chest.

 

Okay Kang Mo Yeon, give him that reason, NOW!

“It’s the baby!” Mo Yeon suddenly looked up and told him right away.

“Bwoo..?” He furrowed his eyebrows, actually Si Jin wanted Mo Yeon to move a bit, not because he didn’t want her hug, but it’s because Si Jin was a normal man.

 

Yes, a normal man with a normal brain, and normal reaction with everything related to a woman.

 

For the past months of their marriage Si Jin had been struggling to calm down his “urge”, he knew that he had every right in this world to claim Mo Yeon as his wife, he knew he could do something beyond his imagination to satisfy himself as a rightful husband of Kang Mo Yeon.

 

But, at the same time, he also knew that their marriage was not based on love, and that’s why he believed everytime his “little Si Jin” wanted to “rise up” it’s because of lust not love.

That’s why he’d promised himself not to go with his lust to do something to Kang Mo Yeon, even though she’s now his wife.

 

And, that’s why almost every night he would sleep with his back facing Kang Mo Yeon, because he knew he could control himself and his “little buddy” if he slept like that. But to be honest, in some nights he failed, so he just went to the bathroom and did his unfinished business, silently, there. Poor him.

 

“It’s..it’s the baby, i think he or she wants to hug you..that..that’s why” Mo Yeon stuttered while she put her face back to snuggle into his chest.

 

Maybe if the baby wants her to hug me, maybe we could..maybe.

 

Si Jin’s brain sent too much rated M information to his entire body, and in no time he suddenly put Mo Yeon down on the bed, and his body above her, while he also did some kind of multitask by placing his other hand on her baby bump to secure it.

 

He was now facing her, he could see clearly how beautiful his wife was.

She was chubbier but her cheeks were flushed, her pointed nose, her beautiful black eyes and perfect eyelashes, and finally those pink, plump lips that seemed like giving him an invitation to feel its softness.

 

“Kang..Kang Mo Yeon, i..” his voice became husky.

 

Her eyes were still staring at him, she was just lying there because his sudden move made her somehow “paralyzed”.

His eyes were now on her lips, you could tell what’s on his mind right now. He moved closer, closer, closer, and..

 

THUG

 

Both of them felt something moved inside her belly.

It’s their baby.

 

They moved right away, Mo Yeon tried to sit while Si Jin helped her to adjust her position.

 

“Si Jin-ssi..” She looked at him and she found wonder in his eyes.

“Gwen..gwenchanna?”

“yeah i am, it’s the baby..he moves” Mo Yeon let out a small laugh and Si Jin smiled at her.

“He did move, right? i felt it also.” He placed his hand on her belly, trying to feel more of their baby movement.

 

And as if the baby understood, he moved once more and both of them laughing.

 

“I think he wants to say hi to his dad.” Mo Yeon placed her hand on top of Si Jin’s hand.

“I think he’s trying to say something else.” 

Yeah he wants to tell me to go away and don’t do “that” to his mom, right? 

 

“Really? what is that?” Mo Yeon was confused now.

“Ah..no, forget it haha yeah he wants to say hi to me.”

Such a bad timing little one, ck.

 

“Yeah, anyway we keep using he or him, we even don’t know if the baby is a boy or a girl haha.” Si Jin tried to change the topic.

“Hmmm, but i have a feeling he is a boy.” Mo Yeon pouted.

“I think so.”

Of course! He is a boy, he already did that kicking stuff to protect his mom from me, aigoo little one, i’m also one of the contributors you know! Si Jin stared at her belly as if he was looking straight to his child.

 

At the end, that night went as ordinary as before, with Si Jin went to the bathroom while Mo Yeon was sleeping.

Ah, he went to the bathroom twice this time.

 

—-

 

The weekend was finally here, and this night would be the night where Si Jin and Mo Yeon had to attend a party invitation from Si Jin’s director.

 

He already took a shower, and wore his suit, he looked nice according to himself.

While he was checking his phone to check the place of the party, he felt someone touched his shoulder.

He looked up and he swore he could feel he jaw dropped.

 

His w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter