- 208

"Positive" Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mo Yeon couldn’t believe what’s happening in front of her eyes.

It was Yoo Si Jin,

he was running,

being chased by someone.

 

It was started several hours ago when they visited Si Jin’s parents in DaeJeon. 

When they arrived at Seoul station to get on the train, Mo Yeon couldn’t hide her nervousness, she kept touching the tip of her nose, a sign that her nervousness was beyond her control.

 

“gwenchanna, my parents, they are really nice person.” Si Jin reassured her.

“I know, but what your mom will think, we’ll get married because i’m pregnant, i mean they will think me as a bad influence and..andd…” Mo Yeon stuttered, she wanted Si Jin to know everything she’d been thinking prior this visit.

 

Visiting Si Jin’s parents was their final stop before their wedding, they agreed to hold a small wedding with both of their parents and some close friends as the guesses. It will be held the week after this visit. 

Myeong Ju, as she promised had helped Mo Yeon to prepare everything including finding a perfect place.

 

At first Mo Yeon insisted to have a wedding by just both of them and two witnesses in front of civil government, but Myeong Ju quickly stopped that idea, she told Mo Yeon that it would be better to have small ceremony so later they could tell nice story to their children in the future, that’s why until this day Myeong Ju was the one in charge to prepare everything, with Ji Soo’s help.

 

Speaking about Ji Soo, she knew Mo Yeon was pregnant two days after Mo Yeon and Si Jin’s visit to Mo Yeon’s mom. That day their manager kept giving Mo Yeon a lot of work to do, he asked her to go back and forth from one room to another to collect paperwork, and even he asked her to cut her break time because she needed to finish all the work given to her. Being pregnant herself Mo Yeon’s body got weak easily and after that short lunchtime Mo Yeon passed out in front of Ji Soo.

 

Ji Soo rushed her immediately to the office’s clinic, and at the same time Si Jin called Mo Yeon’s phone, he wanted to ask her about their visit to Si Jin’s hometown when Ji Soo answered with a panic.

 

“Yeobosseyo, Yoo Si Jin-ssi? sorry i’m Mo Yeon’s friend, she fainted just now, we’re at the clinic, i’ll let you know once she wakes up.”

 

Hearing that Si Jin stopped everything he’d been doing and rushed to Mo Yeon’s office when he arrived at the clinic, he saw Mr. Lee, Mo Yeon’s manager scolded both Ji Soo and Mo Yeon’s who’s already awake and still laying on the bed.

 

“Kang Mo Yeon, this is unacceptable, all of the documents are scattered now because of your recklessness!”

“But she just wakes up Mister Lee!” Ji Soo defended Mo Yeon.

“I’m sorry, i’m sorry..it won’t happen again.”

“HAH, this is why i don’t want to give you a pay raise, you are the weak link in our department Kang Mo Yeon, shame on..”

 

Mr. Lee couldn’t finish his words when suddenly he felt someone touched his shoulder and in seconds a punch landed on his face.

 

“SHE’S PREGNANT, DON’T YOU DARE TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!”

 

Yoo Si Jin was standing in front of him with anger on his eyes, he was trying his best not to beat him again.

 

“Yoo..yoo si jin-ssi..” Mo Yeon was shocked, this is the first time she saw Si Jin got angry.

“gwen..gwenchanna? how are you? how’s our baby?” Si Jin suddenly moved closer and sat on her bed, his eyes screening her body and Mo Yeon could see his hands trembling.

“I’m i’m okay..but..but, you just hit my manager.”

“I don’t care.”

 

“Kang Mo Yeon! You are in a big trouble!” Mr. Lee already back to his position while his left hand still holding the part of his face which was punched by Si Jin.

 

Si Jin looked back to that man and he just smirked.

“Yes, and so are you, from today Kang Mo Yeon, she will resign from this office.”

Then Si Jin grabbed Mo Yeon’s hand and asked her to go with him.

 

Ji Soo was there throughout the scene and she just standing with her jaw dropped. At night Mo Yeon called her to explain all the things, at first Ji So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter