+ 1410

"Positive" Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Appaaa…”

 

Si Jin turned his attention from his book which he’d been reading, he suddenly smiled when he saw his son was standing near his room’s door.

 

“oh Han Binna, what are you doing there?”

“Appaaa Han Bin can’t sleep appaaa.”

 

His son approached him as fast as he coud, his small legs were trying their best to keep up with his movement, well it's a bit hard for him to run also with a diaper between his legs.

 

“Hee? why Han Bin can’t sleep?” Si Jin removed himself from his bed and approached his son, he then lifted Han Bin up with his strong arms.

Han Bin was almost 4 years old, and he was a bit chubby for a child his age, Mo Yeon herself couldn’t lift him up and carry him for more than 20 minutes now, she would running out of breath if she did that. But for Si Jin, his son’s current weigh was still nothing.

 

“Han Bin can’t sleep because appa gave hanbin a looottttt of chocolate hihihiii” His son giggled in his arms.

“Yaa Han Bin, you will wake up eomma, shhhh”

“Is eomma sleeping?”

“Nee, she is, she said she is tired, seolmaa, is it because of youu?” Si Jin pinched Han Bin’s nose.

“annniii eomma and Han Bin just playing hide and seek and catch and run before appa come” Han Bin pouted his mouth.

“Aigoo Hanbinnaa, that’s why eomma is tired right now, seeee, she is sleeping like a babyyy.”

Si Jin pointed out at Mo Yeon who’s sleeping soundly.

“Hihihiiii. Eomma is so pretty when sleeping, nee appaa?” Han Bin giggled again.

 

Si Jin decided to bring Han Bin outside of his room, because he didn’t want to wake Mo Yeon’s up because of their conversation, and he thought he could make Han Bin slept by going to his room and telling him some stories.

 

“Appaa, why appa not sleep?”

“Because Han Bin can’t sleep.”

“If Han Bin sleep, appa will sleep?”

“Neee”

“But Han Bin still cant sleep, eottokheee.”

 

Si Jin smiled while he looked at Han Bin’s facial expression whose for him he looked like a little version of himself when he was pouting.

They were walking to Han Bin’s room when Han Bin changed his mind.

 

“Appaaa, let’s see stars!”

“Stars?”

“NE!!!”

“Aigoo Han bin you startled me, you want to see stars now?”

“NEEEE”

“But it’s cold outside.”

“ANIII, Han bin want to see starss, JI GEUM!”

“Okay, okay, let’s wear something warm first, arajji?”

 

Si Jin took Han Bin to his room and he put him on the bed before he opened the cupboard to find Han Bin’s winter jacket, a pair of socks, gloves, and small beanie for his son. He helped Han Bin to put everything on before he left for a moment to grab his jacket.

 

 

They were now on the rooftop of their apartment’s building. Seeing the stars were Si Jin’ and Han Bin’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter