-202

"Positive" Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As i promised you yesterday, here you go ;)

 

Mo Yeon heard a soft knock on her room door, she immediately got up and opened the door.

Her mom was standing there all smiling when she saw her daughter already wearing her wedding gown.

“Can i come in?”

“Sure..”

“Are you nervous?” Mo Yeon’s mom held her hands once they’re already inside Mo Yeon’s room.

Her daughter nodded.

“Are you still thinking about him?” Mo Yeon’s mom looked at the picture on a bed.

“It’s a lie if i said i don’t, right mom?” she gave her a slight smile.

 

Mo Yeon’s mom took that picture and sighed.

“It’s been more than ten years honey, you should move on, and someday you need to tell Si Jin about him too.”

“Why?”

“Why? Because he’ll be your husband in the next two hours, and it’s better if he knows it from you rather than from someone else, right?”

“mmmm”

 

Mo Yeon looked at her mom once again, then she took the picture and put it in the drawer.

“Do you think Si Jin is a good guy mom?”

“I’m sure he is, sweetheart.”

“Me too mom, but sometimes i’m afraid that maybe he’ll change and..and..”

“He’s not him Mo Yeon, i can see it from his eyes when you guys came to visit me, i got a good amount of time to know Si Jin better, and i’m sure he’s one of the best guys out there.”

Mo Yeon nodded.

“That’s why, it’s your day today, you need to open your heart again for someone, for Si Jin.”

“I will try mom.”

“You should sweetheart.”

 

After that conversation, Myeong Ju and Ji Soo came into Mo Yeon’s room, they’re going to make a final touch for Mo Yeon.

“Ommmooo look at you, you look stunning!”

“Aishh why i’m going to cry seeing you like this.”

“You guyssss”

Three of them hugged each other, Mo Yeon felt glad that she had both of them as her bestfriends, they supported her beyond her expectation.

 

“Let’s go, your husband is waiting!” Myeong Ju said playfully.

“He’s not my husband…yet..” Mo Yeon shyly replied to her friend’s remarks.

 

Thirty minutes later, they arrived at the venue, it was a small private garden party where only less than 20 people gathered to be the witness of their big day. 

It’s not that nobody wanted to come to their wedding but both Si Jin and Mo Yeon only decided to invite a small number of guess.

Mo Yeon’s mom, Si Jin’s parents and his brother, Myeong Ju, DaeYoung, both of their parents, Ji Soo, and still shocked Kwang Soo.

Yes, Kwang Soo got the invitation, only three days before the big day.

Imagine your close friend, who you believed that he didn’t have any date,

didn’t speak a word about dating or having a crush on someone,

suddenly gave you his wedding invitation.

And imagine the lady that he’s going to marry was so beautiful and the fact that she was already pregnant with that friend of yours.

That’s a lot of information to swallow in one day, for someone like Kwang Soo.

 

Si Jin smiled brightly when he saw Mo Yeon walked hand in hand with her mom.

Mo Yeon wore a simple rose gold wedding dress, for some reason she didn't want  to wear a white gown for her wedding, but that dress itself was beautiful, it hugged her body in perfect shape (since Mo Yeon’s tummy was still flat),

with her hair styled into loose milkmaid braid with some pearls on her hair, it was simple but she looked gorgeous.

 

“Hi..” She greeted Si Jin,

“Hey, you look good.” Si Jin wanted to say that she looked beautiful but his mouth betrayed him,

“Thank you, you look nice.” Mo Yeon smiled.

Si Jin looked handsome in his black tuxedo.

“Are you ready?” 

“Yes, i am”

Both of them walked hand in hand to the small altar made from flowers, silk fabric, and some woods, with a beautiful garden as their background.

 

Mo Yeon must admit that her best friends were amazing, they could pull out something like this in short amount of time (and limited budget also).

 

Time moved slowly when both of them exchanged their wedding vows,

time moved slowly when both of them said “I do” to each other,

but time suddenly stopped when it’s the time for Si Jin to kiss his bride.

 

He looked into her eyes and moved closer to her,

and she closed her eyes,

she could feel his warm breath, and she prepared herself,

she opened her eyes when she felt Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter