Zero

"Positive" Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That’s the eight one, i can’t believe it.

 

Si Jin was pouting while his eyes kept following some movements in front of him, which according to him it was amusing and horrifying at the same time.

 

“It’s your eight odeng, are you still that hungry?” He tried to speak his mind even though he knew it was a very wrong move.

Mo Yeon who was still enjoying her food glared at him immediately and Si Jin looked away, avoiding her mean glare.

Both of them were now inside a night market near Hongdae, enjoying many varieties of street food there.

 

But wait,

was it the right place for THAT date which Si Jin had asked Mo Yeon earlier?

A night market? street food? Hongdae?

where was the romantic and secret part of this kind of place?

 

Apparently, this was not what Si Jin had planned. Let’s call this as a detour.

Several hours ago, Si Jin picked Mo Yeon up from their house, both of them already dressed nicely as Si Jin told her he would bring her to a nice restaurant.

Yes, Si Jin had made a reservation at one of the best restaurants in Seoul, and he was really eager to bring his wife there.

He wanted to treat her nice food and maybe just maybe this night he would get “lucky” like some nights before.

Twenty minutes before they’d arrived at the restaurant suddenly Mo Yeon held Si Jin’s shoulder.

 

“Si Jin-ssi…” Her tone was unusually cute.

“Mmmm?”

“I want to eat street food.”

“Okay we can go after our dinner.”

“No, i don’t want to eat there, too fancy.”

“it’s okay, your husband will pay, your job is just to enjoy the dinner.”

“No, shiro..” Mo Yeon cut the conversation with a tone that Si Jin knew whenever he heard it he would end up sleeping on the sofa.

 

He pulled over and stopped the car, then he looked at Mo Yeon.

“But i already made a reservation, do you know how hard it is to make a reservation there?”

“i knoww, sorry, but i really don’t want to eat there..” Mo Yeon started playing with her hair.

“Let’s eat there, it’s one of the best place for dinner in Seoul, and we can still go to eat street food after that, hmm?” He persuaded her with a nice and sweet voice coming out from his voice.

 

“But Si Jin-ahh…”

There, she used her weapons again, three weapons that 100 percent would make Si Jin agreed with her.

First, her eyes began to cry, how come he could deny his wife when he looked at those pretty eyes already filled with tears?

Second, her voice began to crack, as if she was on the edge of a mental breakdown, and of course Si Jin didn’t have a heart to hear that kind of voice,

Third, the newest weapon and for Si Jin the one that turned his body hot and cold, it’s the way she called his name, “Si jin-ahhh~”.

 

Aish she is so cruel using these methods now, how come i can say no.

He cursed himself.

 

“Okay arassoo, let’s go to Hongdae, let’s eat street food, let’s go, gajjaaa” He started the car again and smiled to his wife.

Mo Yeon cheered as soon as she heard him said that, another successful mission for her!

 

 

She finished her twelfth stick of odeng when she finally decided that it’s enough for her.

“Si Jin-ssiii, i’m done, i’m full now.” She said while wiped .

 

Si Jin smiled grimly and gave his money to the ahjumma that had been watching his wife with amusement, she couldn’t stop praising his wife as if she was an angel coming from heaven only to eat the odeng that she sold.

“Aigoo, sesangee, your wife looks so pretty while eating”

“ommoo, she’s the most beautiful pregant lady i’ve ever seen.”

“Young lady, slow down you will choke if you eat like that..”

She said that all when Mo Yeon happily swallowed the food.

 

Of course she praised her like that, she ate twelve sticks in a row, such a huge income for this ahjumma.

 

“You are full? whoaa amazingg.” He tried his best not to be that salty to her.

“NE! i’m so full, thank you Si Jin-ahhh” She sent him her brightest smile and Si Jin suddenly forgot everything.

 

 

They were walking near the main street towards the parking area to get their car, Mo Yeon hummed happily.

 

“Happy?”

“Sort of.” Mo Yeon nodded with a smile still on her face.

“Tired?”

“Nope, not at all, why?”

 

Si Jin looked away before he spoke,

“mmm i want to bring you somewhere if you are not that tired.”

Mo Yeon furrowed her eyebrows, “Somewhere?”

“Yes, do you want to go with me?”

He offer his hand while asking and Mo Yeon happily accepted it,

“Let’s go!”

 

One hour  later they’ve arrived in front of one of the tallest buildings in Seoul, it’s called the 63 Square building.

 

“uaaa, this building looks taller if you see from this close.” Mo Yeon couldn’t hide her awe when they were in front of the main lobby.

“It is, let’s go inside” He lead them to go inside the building.

“Where are we going?”

“Up! Gajjaaa!!” Si jin happily walked hand in hand with his wife.

 

They enter the elevator that would bring them to the observatory deck, when the elevator door opened Si Jin went in and he felt that his wife was a bit different.

 

“Are you scared?”

“No, i’m not scared.”

“But why are you stiff like this?”

 

Mo Yeon shyly looked away and gave Si Jin her answer, “It’s just, this is the first time i’m having a date after such a long time.”

 

Si Jin smiled at his wife’s answer and he could see her cheek blushed.

 

“Me too, but this is my first time having a date with someone.” He nonchalantly speaking and Mo Yeon’s eyes widen.

 

They were sitting on the observatory floor, the Seoul night view was clearly seen, Si Jin sat and his eyes were enjoying that view but he knew someone was still looking at him.

 

“What is that Kang Mo Yeon?” He turned his head to her, true to his feeling, his wife’s beautiful eyes were still looking straight to him.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Looking at you like what?”

“You know, that kind of look which will make me blush.”

 

Mo Yeon chuckled when she heard her husband’s flirt.

 

“Aigoo mister Yoo, you are going to be a father of one and you are flirting like that, tsk~”

“Hahha sorry, but really, tell me why you look at me like that?”

“Annii, the one you said earlier that it’s your first date with someone, is this really your first date? like since you were born?”

 

Si Jin smiled and he touched his wife’s cheek.

 

“Yes, it is.”

“You mean, you never had a date before? a girlfriend?”

“Nope, i was too busy with everything.”

“HEOL, daebakk, really??”

“Yes, well, i remember having crush with one or two girls but i just let them pass, until…”

“Until?”

 

He put his hand on top of Mo Yeon’s belly and caressed it,

 

“Until both of you came to my life.”

 

Mo Yeon felt her heart beat really quickly and her cheeks getting red.

And after that none of them said anything, they were just basically enjoying each other’s presence with the beautiful city view surrounding them.

“Mo Yeon-ssi..” Si Jin decided to start another conversation,

“Ne?”

“Do you regret getting married? with me?”

“No, i don’t”

“Really?”

“Yes, i mean what happened between us was indeed unpredictable, but as the time goes by, i realized that maybe both of us were destined to be like this, so, nope, i’m not having any regrets getting married to you.”

 

Si Jin’s heart getting warm when he heard’s his wife’s answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter