- 88

"Positive" Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short update before the finale ;)

 

 

“The bed will be here, and the room should be light blue, see this one, i took this picture when i went with eomma last week..”

“Hmmm..”

 

It’s the morning after their “historic night”, both of them were still on their bed, Si Jin was leaning on their bed headboard while Mo Yeon rested her back against his chest, Si Jin’s arm was circling around Mo Yeon’s belly, and from time to time he caressed her growing belly while his chin rested on her shoulder.

While Si Jin was still exposing his well-defined chest, Mo Yeon already put her clothes on, actually it was Si Jin’s t-shirt since hers was torn apart by her husband’s impatient hands last night, and it’s too difficult for her to put another pajama since her growing belly needed extra space to fit and extra effort to do that so she decided to grab Si Jin’s t-shirt right away.

It’s so comfy anyway. She said in her mind.

 

“And we need to put the table here, eomma said if we put near the air conditioner it’s not good for the baby.” Mo Yeon kept talking and explaining about her plan

“Hmmm”

“YA YOO SI JIN ARE YOU LISTENING OR NOT?”

“I Am, i’m just”

He suddenly kissed her neck and it sent shivers through her spine

 

“Ommo, are you still that “on”? aigooo byuntae byuntae, byuntaeee!”

Shet tried to remove her body from him but he held her closer.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going outside, if i stayed another minute i’m sure you’ll do something else!”

“But you haven’t finished telling me about our baby’s room” He pouted.

“No, because in your mind, it’s something different.” 

Mo Yeon sent him another warning, but instead of letting her go, he pulled her closer and put his mouth behind her right ear.

 

“Mmm, you are right, in my mind is different, do you want me to tell you about what i’ve been thinking for the past ten minutes?”

He was about to plant kisses on her neck while suddenly Mo Yeon turned her head and smacked his head with hers, and in no time Si Jin released his hold on her and he touched his forehead.

“OUCH THAT HURTS, HOW COME?”

“Hahahahaha eomma always says that i’m as stubborn as a rock, maybe she’s right, my head is indeed like a rock.” She laughed and got up from the bed.

“You need to wake up Mr. Yoo Si Jin, see ya!” She waved at him while walking towards the door.

“Why is she so cruel, aisshh” He scowled and put his head on the pillow.

 

“If you think i’m cruel, go find someone else who’ll be soft to you!” Mo Yeon yelled from outside.

 

 

Almost two weeks later.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter