- 121

"Positive" Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Si Jin was staring at a piece of paper which he’d been holding, it’s gonna be difficult but he had to give it to his wife.

For the sake of our future. He thought.

---

Si Jin and Mo Yeon had been married for four months now, their first months of marriage were not easy. They got into a fight almost every day, and during those fights, the word “divorce” came out from their mouth like water.

They were fighting about almost everything even the silly things like Si Jin’s habit of separating vegetables from his meal, which according to him for almost 30 years of his life he was okay for not eating that much of veggies. 

They also fought when Si Jin found out Mo Yeon had been sending a lot of text messages to support her favorite idol who’s competing on a survival show. He couldn’t forget how shocked he was when he found a lot of texts with that idol’s name.

Kang Daniel, Kang Daniel, Kang Daniel, even Mo Yeon put that boy’s picture as her wallpaper, crazy! She should’ve put our wedding picture as the wallpaper not that boy’s picture while he’s showing his perfect abs, geez.

When Si Jin scolded her about that, she replied back with blaming him since she didn’t have anything to do right now, well, Mo Yeon was jobless after Si Jin punched her manager, and now Si Jin refused to give her permission to work, his reason was solid, she’s pregnant and he could be the breadwinner for their family, so why should she work again?

 

However, even after their biggest fight, they managed to calm down and forgive each other without even saying “sorry”.

Myeong Ju and Dae Young called their marriage was more like two friends having sleepover rather than a husband and a wife.

 

Their first months of marriage also filled with Si Jin learning about pregnancy, and Mo Yeon learning about how clueless her husband was about pregnancy and stuff.

 

There was one time on the weekend, when she was in the bathroom, seated near the toilet bowl because she just threw up, and Si Jin suddenly lifted her up, put her inside the car and rushed her to the hospital.

She was too weak to insist that it was only a usual morning sickness, so she just told him once and of course, he ignored her until finally the doctor explained to him that it was okay for Mo Yeon threw up in the morning because it’s one of the stages of her pregnancy.

 

“You should see your own face when you ran inside the emergency room Si Jin-ssi, it’s so funny.” Mo Yeon let out a weak laugh after she got released from the emergency room.

“Well, how should i know that it was okay? i’ve never seen you like that and I just woke up and..and..” Si Jin tried his best to defend himself but he failed.

 

As a man who didn’t have a sister, and he didn’t remember anything about his mom’s pregnancy (Si Jin was only three when his family welcomed his brother), also he was barely at home in the morning so he never witnessed how a morning sickness was like since he already went to work when Mo Yeon’s morning sickness started, of course, he didn’t have much information about pregnancy besides a woman having a swollen belly.

 

Speaking about swollen belly, Mo Yeon was now in her fifth month of pregnancy, and Si Jin must admit that seeing Mo Yeon with bigger belly than usual was “funny”, this petite woman was now having a big bump in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter