- 230

"Positive" Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-1 message from DANG Mo Yeon-

 

Yoo Si Jin-ssi, i’m sorry to contact you again, do you have time? I want to ask you something…

 

 

Si Jin kept looking at his phone screen, a message from Mo Yeon.

For the past month, he’d been feeling this kind of guilt, actually, he wanted to contact Mo Yeon, to meet her, to say something about that night, although he didn’t remember anything but he didn’t want to be like those guys who just slept with a girl and left them. 

Although in this case actually, the girl herself was the one who decided to not meet him again.

 

He’d been trying, almost everyday to type a message to her, but at the end he just deleted the message.

It’s not that he was afraid, it’s more like he wanted to respect her decision, if not meeting each other was the only one that made her feel okay after that night, he decided to follow.

 

But, now a message from her after one month not meeting each other felt like a nice morning breeze to his mind.

At least she doesn’t hate me.

 

 

1 message from BOOSE Si Jin -

Hi, how are you? yes i have time today, what time do you want to meet?

 

1 message from DANG Mo Yeon -

7 pm? i need to buy something first, let’s meet at that coffee shop near your office.

 

1 message from BOOSE Si Jin-

Coffee shop? that’s rare you usually want to meet at SWENTYFOOLSEVEN, so no soju for tonight huh?

 

 

Mo Yeon looked at her phone, she smiled grimly, soju? a drink? he must be kidding me.

It’s because he still doesn’t know, idiot!

Her own mind scold her.

 

1 message from DANG Mo Yeon-

No Si Jin-ssi i don’t think i can drink tonight… see you.

 

“Yeah no drink for tonight or the night after or ever…”

Mo Yeon let out a deep sigh and she absentmindedly touched her belly.

 

“I will tell him about you…”

 

 

It’s been 2 weeks since Mo Yeon knew she was pregnant, she hadn’t gone to the doctor yet, since she was too afraid to do so. 

She even didn’t tell anyone about it, she lied to Ji Soo, telling her that the doctor told her to rest a while because she’s just tired.

 

 

She’d been sitting inside that coffee shop for 30 minutes, it’s almost 7 PM. Yes, Mo Yeon decided to come early, 30 minutes earlier in fact. She wanted to prepare herself before she spilled everything. Mo Yeon was preparing for the worst.

She prepared herself, if he didn’t want the baby,

she prepared herself, if he didn’t want to take the responsibility,

and the worst of the worst,

she prepared herself, if he wanted her to abort the baby,

 

She felt a tear came out from her eyes,

No Kang Mo Yeon, no tears for tonight, just tell him, and let him go, you will raise this child.

 

Her parents never teach her to be a bad person, so of course aborting this baby was not an option for her.

 

10 minutes later Si Jin came to the coffee shop, he’s still dressed in his suit, he was looking for her and when he spotted her sitting at the very end of the shop, he went straight away.

 

“Hey” He smiled at her, and he sat right away in front of her.

“Oh Hi.” She tried to smile back at him,

“I’m sorry i’m a bit late, my director just left so i need to do some stuff for him.”

“Ah, that’s okay, you’re not that late anyway.”

 

Si Jin noti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter