-229

"Positive" Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

woops sorry for not updating for some days, busy flying days are here so it's hard for me to keep up with writing and stuff :')

Hope you enjoy this next update!

 

“YOOO buddy, i just sent you that email.”

 

Kwang Soo’s voice just broke Si Jin’s reverie.

 

“E..email? what email?”

 

Si Jin was a bit shock because actually, he’d been thinking about his yesterday’s decision, about marrying Kang Mo Yeon. Well, who in the world would think that an evening meeting with your friend would end up with you becoming a father and someone’s “fiancee” at the same time.

That’s a lot.

 

“Yaaa… see? this is why i asked you to find a date! so you won’t be like this kind of absent minded ahjussi, that car catalog that you asked me to send yesterday aishh jeongmal!”

 

“ahhh…that one, thanks buddy, but i think i won’t buy any car for this time being.”

 

Kwang Soo who’s obviously a bit annoyed and confused with his friend’s reaction decided to come closer to Si Jin’s chair.

 

“Are you kidding me? ya! you just got promoted, and you will get pay raise, you told me yourself you want to look nicer with a nice car, come on, Yoo Si Jin, what are you waiting for? See, see, these cars are nice, sport car, SUV, mannn you will look attractive if you drive one of these!!”

 

He tried to convince Si Jin by opening the catalog on his phone, of course he didn’t know the reason why Si Jin decided not to buy the car now, so he still tried his best to change his friend’s mind.

 

“I know Kwang Soo-yaa, but i have to save up more money from now.”

“Save more money? why?? you already save up a lottt. For what else?”

“I’ll tell you later, when the time comes.”

He patted Kwang Soo’s shoulder then he stood up and went to the pantry.

 

Little did Kwang Soo know that one of the pages that Si Jin had opened on his computer was also list of price.

The price or we can say the cost of raising a child in South Korea.

 

 

A Message from Kang Mo Yeon -

I’m already on my way, BY TAXI, it’s expensive you know.

 

Si Jin just chuckled when he read the message from Mo Yeon, Kang Mo Yeon, yes he’d changed her name on his phone since he should address her more politely by now. And the reason why she said so was because previously they had a small argument.

 

It was started when Si JIn called her, telling her that he already booked an appointment with Ob/Gyn, and they decided to meet at the doctor’s place since it’s located in between their working places. However, when Mo Yeon told him she would take the train because she always did that, Si JIn became anxious and he asked Mo Yeon to take taxi instead. 

 

Mo Yeon who’s obviously hated the idea of taking a taxi since the price was three times higher refused Si Jin’s idea at the first place.

Si Jin who’s obviously hated the idea of Mo Yeon taking the train because he felt it’d be dangerous for her argued back.

And they kept doing that until Si Jin decided to video call her.

 

“Yaa KANG MO YEON!” 

 

Mo Yeon could see Si Jin’s face was very unhappy on her screen.

 

“wae wae?”

“TAKE THE TAXI”

“WAE?? IT’S EXPENSIVE!”

“Take. The. Taxi. I’m gonna pay!”

“No, shirroo, don’t pay for me, i can pay it by myself.”

“Okay then, take the taxi and pay it by yourself.”

“No, shirroo, train is the best!”

“DO I NEED TO REMIND YOU THAT YOU ARE PREGN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter