- 245

"Positive" Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mo Yeon was sitting inside her cubicle, it was still early in the morning but she was already in her office.

She made one big glass of hot tea since she felt under the weather today.

It’s been 2 weeks since she had this morning headache, she thought maybe because of the weather of maybe because of her boss who’s becoming more annoying lately.

 

Her mind recalled back to exactly one month ago, the morning when she saw he drinking buddy, Si Jin for the last time.

 

*Flashback*

 

“Did you..did you put something in my drink?”

“HAHHH? are you kidding me? do you think i’m that kind of guy? HUH?”

 

They were sitting on Mo Yeon’s living room, already fully clothed.

 

“I mean we drink almost every day but only this time it ends up….aisshhhhh”

 

Mo Yeon scratched her head, she couldn’t imagine what they had done the night before, she even tried her best to look at Si Jin since she felt like she just wanted to bury herself.

 

“I don’t know, it’s the first time for me to end up like this also…uffff”

“did you…did you wear protection…”

 

They were basically starring at each other now, still trying their best to engage a conversation, to know more about what had happened, but it was useless since both of them didn’t remember anything.

 

“I don’t even remember why i end up here, HOW COME YOU ASK ME IF I REMEMBER WEARING CONDOMS!”

Si Jin raised his tone a bit higher, and it made Mo Yeon felt so shy when he mentioned ‘that thing’

 

“OMMOOO SHUT UP PEOPLE WILL HEAR!”

“Who’s fault is that asking me that kind of question??”

“Arraaaa…ufff at least I'm taking my pills so we’re safe…”

 

It was indeed a very frustrating time for both of them.

There was a good amount of silence between them before Mo Yeon decided to speak up…

 

“Yoo Si Jin-ssi…”

“hmmm?”

“I don’t think we can meet again after this….”

“Bwoooo?”

“I mean… i can’t, i’m afraid if this happens again, it’s not good for us.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter