Jungkook's start

Worlds

A black van stopped near the back of the Tokyo dome. It was still the middle of the day but the fans were already all over the place. It took 17 guards to get 4 people safely the 20 metres they had to walk to the entrance.  

“Why do we have to be here so early~” Jack started complaining “Our concert is 8 hours later isn’t it?” 

J-hope smiled at him softy “We have to rehearse and prepare, y’know.” 

“Yeah, like that would happen,” Jack scoffed while stealing curious glances at the two other people walking slightly in front of them. 

They entered the changing room and as soon as they did the people who were walking in front of Jack plopped on the couch pulling the table closer.  

Jack ran up to them “Are you gonna you know… use drugs?” the later word coming out more as a whisper. 

“We do this every ing time, are you stupid or something?” The girl on the couch seemed annoyed.  

“Jennie hurry, I need to get high now.” the boy besides Jennie urged her. 

“You shut up, I’m not giving you the hard stuff before the concert,” she started rolling the joint “Jungkook, we need to make good impression, ok?” 

“Yeah, yeah I get it” Jungkook took the joint and smirked at Jack “Wanna try?” 

Jack who was watching this whole transaction a bit pale shook his head, he heard bad things about drugs and as much as he wanted to be cool, he refused.  

“I’m going to practise,” J-hope announced before leaving the room with Jack following him out like a puppy. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes “Suit yourself.” 

Jungkook had everything a person could want, he had money, fame, women and men alike. He was living the dream. His band was world renown, his music more popular the any artist.  

He had everything he wanted so why not make his life even more fun? Yeah he used drugs often and he’s been in rehabilitation few times, that’s why he knew he could stop. That’s why he thought he could stop whenever he wanted. 

And for Jungkook that was enough. 

As the main vocalist and guitarist of the band “Night” Jungkook was loved by the crowd, sometimes he thought he didn’t even have to try. 

Jungkook was deep in thought about life when Jennie stood up, mumbling something about snow and rabbits she left the room.  

"That was fast." Jungkook thought to himself. 

He laid down on the couch and marvelled at the silence of the room.  

Time goes slowly when you’re high and Jungkook liked it. He could feel non-existent in the ‘normal’ plane of time. But it gets boring after some time and it makes you sleepy. 

Jungkook fell asleep. 

He dreamt of another place, it was simple – an apartment. Jungkook was sitting on a bar stool, he looked at the side ant saw two people one blond guy on the couch and some guy napping on another couch.  

The blond guy was just staring into space not moving a muscle. He had a dead look in his eye and maybe he was. Jungkook shuddered. Suddenly J-hope entered the room and approached the table near Jungkook. 

Jungkook looked up at him and J-hope dropped a bottle he was carrying. He quickly gathered himself. 

“A…are you hungry?” he seemed surprised by Jungkook’s mere reaction, like he just saw a ghost. 

Jungkook wanted to make a sarcastic joke, but he felt himself nodding without a word. He watched J-hope scurry to the kitchen.  

Jungkook looked at the two guys completely ignoring their surroundings, they honestly seemed so dead.  

And Jungkook felt like one of them, he hated it. Everything seemed dull, scary and too silent. Jungkook had a sudden urge to scream, but he couldn’t… It was like a huge lump was stuck in his throat. He felt a soft pressure on his side. 

Jungkook woke up out of breath to Jack poking his side. “You okay?” Jack seemed worried. 

“Yeah…just a nightmare.” Jungkook managed to sit up. He had sweat dripping down his face, even his hair was wet. Jungkook often imagined what hell would look like and that was it.  

He looked at Jacks shirt. ‘Better die then live without passion’ was written with bold letters. Jungkook felt like laughing, truly those words suit him well at that moment. 

J-Hope entered the room and looked around “Where’s Jennie we have to go, concert starts in an hour,” Both boys shrugged and J-hope sighted deeply “Ok, Jungkook find her, I’m going to inspect the instruments, Jack… you can rest.” 

Jungkook immediately left the room trying to shake off the dream he just had, he knew where Jennie was exactly. He entered the woman bathroom just to be greeted by moans. Jungkook walked to the last stall and kicked the door a few times “Hurry up we need to go now". 

Giggles followed. “Jungkook~ wait a sec okay? Or are you interested in joining?” a woman’s voice sultry and challenging. 

“Eww don’t invite him.” Jennie’s voice followed. 

Jungkook already half through the door when he heard that and he didn’t turn back.  

Soon everyone was gathered and the concert was about to start. Jungkook loved music and even more performing it was like a drug, you just couldn’t get enough of it.  

They entered the stage, screaming got louder and louder by the second. Jungkook loved the rush he got from it. 

After the intense concert, everyone were invited to an after party. Jungkook was the only one who refused to go, eyeing Jennie. She got the message quickly and took out a small bag with few white tablets throwing it at Jungkook she smirked.  

Jungkook went to the changing room, took the tablets and smiled to himself. This was the life he wanted, he was living his dream and nothing could ruin it. 

* * * 

Jungkook woke up in a dark room, his head hurt and he felt sticky from the sweat.  

The shower was the first thing he went for. Jungkook couldn’t remember anything that happened last night, but he was alone at the apartment and that was a good sign. 

The band ‘Night’ finished their tour 2 days ago and now the members had 3 months break until the next concert. The band was on a high demand; they could probably have 3 concerts every day for the next 4 years with the orders they got every day.  

But they had money, fame, why even work their off. So, they took seasonal breaks. As for music, Jungkook created it… if he felt like it.  

He thought about the difference between the young enthusiastic student that he was in the past and his present self. Jungkook liked the present himself more, or he would like to think he did. 

After a quick shower, Jungkook ordered food and went on his pc to watch some movies. Sometimes he liked spending the day doing nothing. 

At about 8p.m. Jungkook his phone. More than 50 text messages from ‘unknown’, Jungkook immediately blocked the number, probably yesterday’s ‘event’. 

J-hope wrote him a text saying they should start making new album, Jungkook felt annoyed at him, why did he always feel the need to nag. He wished he could just block J-hope sometimes. 

Jack like always wrote long- text, trying to act cool and ask Jungkook to hang out. Ignored. 

Few other calls and text messages, Jungkook felt exhausted from these people.  

Jungkook stared at the screen a bit contemplating if he should eat here or go out, suddenly a message notification popped up. 

Jennie 

Party. 10p.m. Halo’s club. BE THERE. 

Jungkook shrugged to himself if he is needed he will be there. He didn’t text back, Jungkook changed his clothes: ripped black jeans and white t-shirt, casual like always. 

He stopped for a minute thinking if he should take his car or a cab, but unpleasant stuff that has happened in the past made him choose a cab. 

Jungkook arrived at the club a few minutes after 10. As soon as the cab pulled up beside the club with booming music he spotted Jennie already standing near the entrance tapping her leg impatiently.  

Jungkook pushed the money into the driver’s hand and lazily went up to Jennie. She quickly noticed the boy and squinted. 

"You bastard why are you late?" 

"What's up?" Jungkook ignored the bastard part. 

Jennie sighed deeply “Look I need a favour. I-I… You know Lisa, right?” 

Jungkook took out his phone, nodding a bit. 

Jennie took Jungkook’s hand and pulled him away from the club into an alley “Listen, please I really need your help.” 

He put his phone back into his pocket, doing a favour for a friend, no a bandmate once in a while wouldn’t hurt. “Okay, I’m listening.” 

“So look, I need you to look after me, so I don’t Lisa, she somehow manipulates me and I just… well it doesn’t matter, but I need to stop and if I hold off this time, I think she will leave me alone, okay?” 

Jungkook made a grimace “You seriously called me to babysit you, really? How did you even reach a conclusion that I would stay clean and conscious all night?” 

Jennie made the so-called puppy eyes, that made Jungkook roll his eyes. “Fine, fine. But wasn’t J-hope the better choose? Even Jack would be safer in your situation.” 

Jennie scoffed “J-hope would make sure I wouldn’t do drugs or for that matter have any fun, at all and Jack well, you know him… He’s easy to convince and well you can imagine”. 

And Jungkook could imagine, because it wasn’t hard to make Jack drink and it wasn’t hard to make Jack have with you. He knew that, from experience. 

They got through the line and got in the club as VIPs. Jungkook went straight to the bar keeping his eyes glued to Jennie, since he was taking care of her little problem he should do a good job. Jennie owing him a favour wasn’t a bad deal. 

After a few shots Jungkook took double whisky and went to one of the sofas in the lounge.  

He felt relatively relaxed, the loud music didn’t bother him and he kind of liked watching people dance. 

Few people approached Jungkook in the next few hours, some recognized him, some wanted to dance with him or even more. 

But Jungkook carefully traced the location of Jennie and Lisa. Jennie at this point being too high to understand what was going on and just dancing franticly. Lisa on the other hand looked like an eagle eying Jennie like her pray. 

It made the whole situation just hilarious to Jungkook. He let himself relax a bit and traced the crowd.  

Jungkook’s eyes stopped on a boy. He was dancing beautify and quite differently from others. His dancing reminded Jungkook of modern and street dancing mix more, and oh he had skills. 

Jungkook was drawn into his dancing, observing every move and trying to catch the strangers face. Jungkook’s heartbeat quickened.  

He felt himself stand up. Jungkook made his eyes for a moment wonder to Jennie. She was still dancing with some guys. His eyes came back to the mystery boy. 

“Sorry Jennie, this is way more important.” Jungkook apologized mentally.  He started heading for the boy, just now realizing how drunk he actually was, everything was spinning. 

Jungkook glued his glassy eyes on the boy and walked carefully, trying not to trip over his own feet.  

He was half way through the dance floor when everything went dark. 

“, did I pass out?” Jungkook whispered. But passing out never felt like that. It was just nothingness and this… this was different. 

Suddenly light, Jungkook was outside. Shocked by the change he fell to the ground. He looked around slowly, Jungkook didn’t know this neighbourhood.  

He stood up and sat on a bench conveniently located near him. A heavy sigh left Jungkook’s mouth, what the hell just happened. The street was loud and his head started hurting, he wanted to puke. 

Just like that Jungkook sat for what he though was over an hour, letting the alcohol even out in his system and when his head stopped spinning Jungkook looked up. 

There were so many people walking. But it wasn’t hard for Jungkook to notice him. 

Jungkook saw the boy walk by him.  

He stood up fast, maybe the boy knew what happened and maybe he was the cause, Jungkook started chasing the boy. 

The crowd made it hard to keep up with him, but Jungkook followed a patch of orange hair. 

Suddenly the orange head stopped in the crowd and Jungkook took the chance to sprint up to the boy. 

Jungkook ran fast, the boy was almost within his reach when he started walking again. 

Jungkook was quick enough to grab the boy’s arm and spin him around.  

Heavy breathes left his mouth, but he managed to breathe in and get out the words “I… found you.” 

 


Hey~ So this is basicly the intro of 3 chapters, I finally found the time to post ;D I'll try to update more offten! (also this wasn't really edited so sorry for the bad writing...)

I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading!