Forgiveness

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys, at last I have completed this story. I hope you guys like it the flow. I am not good at writing the story (just found out I am not good when I write this story), however, because of your encouragement esp upiiiiiiiiii and GdragonSwagPandaCute I managed to finished it. I promised this will final chapter for this story. Sorry if it’s too lengthy.

 

Jiyong waited for Seungri for these past 2 years but no news about him. Seungri contacted Daesung and Youngbae but never revealed where he stayed. But he assured them that he was happy with his new life and family. And he promised them that he will introduce his family when time permitted.

Jiyong knows that Seungri keep in touch with them but not him. Initially Jiyong was sad but when he got to know that Seungri already has his own family, Jiyong struggled to move on. He was almost all day drunk after his office hours. After 1 year’s struggles, Jiyong also moved on from Seungri. Now both of them having their own happiness.

Now 5 years already, Jiyong stopped ask about Seungri to Daesung and Youngbae. Actually both of them never talk about each other to Seungri and also Jiyong. Daesung realized that would be good for both of them as they already moved on and already found their own happiness. Daesung can see (although not visually) that Seungri found his dream job and life he wanted. Seungri now has his own daughter which he was wished for since he found out that he was gay.

He not believed in surrogate mother as he always asks what is the point create a new life without love. Seungri believes that babies should be born because of two people’s love. Unfortunately, there are so many babies born not because of love but because of people’s ignorance and selfishness. Because of them the new born babies suffered in this world. So, as a gay man he always wants to adopt a baby who already born in this world and suffered without parents’ love. He always says that Married couple who unable to conceived or have fertility issues or failed IUI test should consider to adopt baby (of course this is my thoughts - as much as there are mothers want kids, there are kids also eagerly waiting for a mother to take care of them)

*************************************

Seungri POV

I have a beautiful life here in Japan. After few months struggle I managed to settle in Japan without anybody’s help. I have no news about Jiyong and I don’t want to know about him as I need to concentrate on my new life. Daesung and Youngbae also never talk about him to me and I also never asked. I really miss everybody in Korea. I haven’t met my nephew also Youngbae’s daughter. And my daughter also needs to know them to build their relationships as I don’t want her to be alone. But really I have no intention to move to Korea but only to visit them.

Daesung invited me for his son’s baptism as I am one of his son’s godfather. All the while he postpone this event as waiting for me to recover from my past. Now he knows that I had moved on. He already fixed the date and in a month I need to go to Korea with my daughter to attend this event. It’s good time to bring my daughter also as her school leaves also start around that period. I confirmed with him that I am coming.

I heard Jiyong has his own family now. I am really happy for him. It will be two types of happiness. Either you live happily with your loved ones or see your loved ones lives happily with his loved one. I don’t know much about his husband but I got to know that he has two sons now. When he was with me, he always not approve to have a child with me but now he already adopted two kids. I am really happy for him and proud of myself as I made a good decision to leave him and allow him to find his happiness. Maybe all the while he was not belongs to me. That’s why God sent me David who help me to notice Jiyong’s another side. All the while I thought I was made mistake by left him without proper explanation on reason I left him. But now all is good. I don’t mind to meet him and his family.

Flashback

“Try SeungRi@121212, sure can go through” I heard a voice. And I was very sure about that voice and my body started to shiver.

And I am very sure, that my life going to end here.

I was stumbling to talk to him. I really don’t know what to do anymore. I was try to runaway but I failed. Peter came close to me and I walked backward until I hit the wall. Peter looked at me sadly. I really unable to read his expression.

I told him angrily to delete everything and forget about all. However Peter keep on came closer to me and hugged me. I pushed him but I stopped when I heard that he was crying while hugging me. I really don’t know how to take it. Slowly he bend down and hugged my legs and asked for forgiveness.

He told me that he wants to give the life he has taken from me. He told me that he did follow me for few months and noticed that I have no happy life and always saw my sad face. And he thought my past still hunting me to not have a happy life without knowing my real reason.

He told me that he not having any pictures other than pictures he sent and he already deleted everything once I agreed to come with him. He told me that he need to use the force as I was struggling to get freedom from my husband. He added that I was a nice person and I won’t let go my marriage and willing to suffer with my abusive husband. All the while he thought I have a problematic life as he found me when I already have problem with Jiyong.

He confessed that, he was suffering of guiltiness since that incident and always try to find me to get forgives. However when he saw my unhappy married life, he thought he must get the redemption by giving me a loving life. He willing to let go his current family for me.

He confessed everything because of his guilty consciousness. He was hugged me tightly and cried. All the while he thought I have a problematic life as he found me when I already have problem with Jiyong. He begged me to give him a chance to give me a happiness.

Peter didn’t know that he no longer is a problem to my life anymore. Although I have a worry about him but not until to jeopardizes my married life. I was relieved when his showed the proof of all his devices. I finally believed him. His eyes really told the truth. Eyes won’t lie. I have met his family before. They all very kind person. I have spoken to his wife before on family day. She was a wonderful woman. Peter loves his family and I am sure about that.

That incident happened for almost 5 years ago. No point for me to punish him when he already suffered for past 5 years and think that was enough punishment for him. I forgive him and told him not to think about it anymore and continue his life with his family without any guiltiness and told him concentrate on his children more. And requested him to delete my chapter from his life and don’t contact me anymore. He felt relieved and said thank you by holding my hands.

However he insisted that wants to talk to Jiyong and get forgiveness as he noticed that how eagerly I want to safe Jiyong from this unwanted incident. He realized that I loved him. I told him to not to and I will inform him directly. Peter agreed and insisted to drop me at our home. But I told him to drop me at the Airport instead as Jiyong in overseas and I am planning to meet him there. Peter happily dropped me there and as a last word I told him this will be our final meet and I am not wish to meet him at all. He agreed. And I took a plane to Japan and started my new life. Sometimes I wanted to contact Jiyong but gut feelings always said otherwise.

 

End of flashback

I am no more depends on anybody and now I have my daughter who will have my full attention. She is 8 years old now. I adopted her 1 year ago before I contacted Daesung and Youngbae. She was new to the orphanage home which I used to visit on every weekend. She lost her mother recently in an accident. She was a single mother who has no relatives as they rejected the kid because she was a proof shame brought by her mother. I don’t know why, I thought I need adopt her as she also same as me abandon by circumstances. I used my marriage certificate which was not null yet when we checked. She is calling me Appa now. I am so happy when she started to call me Appa. She was very distant when I brought her to my home as she was sad due her lost. It took few month for her to accept me and we are now in good terms. She is a very smart girl. She is my life now.

I told her that, I bring her to Korea to visit our relatives and she was very happy. Both of us eagerly waiting for that day.

*******************************************

My daughter and I landed to Korea airport. I told Daesung not to fetch me as we can take taxi. We took taxi and got down at Daesung house. Daesung was waited for me at front door. Once we got down, Daesung hugged me very tightly and my daughter got jealous and she tapped Daesung’s lap and asked him to me go. That is my daughter, I proudly introduced her to him and his wife. Daesung whispered to my ear and said that my daughter is very jealous person and we both laughed. We came earlier as I planning to spend more time with my family and I need to leave to Japan next day once church event over. Youngbae that evening with his family and Dami also came with her daughter to visit me. I gave them all the gift which I bought for them. They were happy.

Daesung saw 2 more extra gifts in my luggage and asked me for whom I bought it. Without any hesitation I told him that I bought for Jiyong’s kids but not for him and his husband as they both adult. But Daesung counter attacked me that I bought gift for the other adults including Dami’s husband. I didn’t say anything and Daesung also never asked me again.

Daesung planning to have a small party among family members and he asked me is it ok to invite Jiyong’s family. I told him that everything over between us and I don’t mind if he decided to call him. I also told him I wanted to meet his family also without any significant feelings (I pretended). I really want to see his kids. Indirectly they are my kids also. I know I am talking nonsense but I really can’t let go my feelings towards him. It was getting stronger when I know that I am going to meet Jiyong. Although he stopped loves me but I never stopped.

The next day came, the party should be started at 7 pm. everybody arrived. Jiyong called that he will be reached late as his son’s class will be end slightly later than usual. I really proud of Jiyong when I heard about it. Youngbae told me that now Jiyong changed a lot that he gives priority to his son. And he learned to balance to working and family life. I just nodded and but I was happy insight. I really wanted to meet his husband who changed him a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter